15

An: hey, i would like to hv ur opinion,, should i do this ff kind of fluff? Bcs many types of trouble i wanna add in this ff hahshaha—

ANDDDDDDD THERE WILL BE MORE HAJEONGWOO MOMENT!!!1! OMG CONGRATULATIONS TP HAJEONGWOO!!!!1! AND THE OTHERS TOO!!1! WAITING FOR THE NEXT TWO MEMBERS!1!💗 i hope mashiho will debut with them💗

"He's not with me. Why? Did something happen?"
Asked seunghun.

"He's gone."

"wHAT?!"

"I know!! Dont tell haruto about this. You know him."

"Alright. I'll go to ur place."

"Great. Jihoon is on his way too. Be faster!"

__

"Why are you doing this to me?!" Jeongwoo groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Eyy, we barely hang out! I'm sad." He said and pouted. Jeongwoo rolled his eyes again and turned around, "you will make haru worry!"

"Naah, he wont."

"Ish, whatever. If something happens to him i will blame you guys." Said jeongwoo.

The two guys laughed and nodded their heads, "that shows how much u cared about haru."

"Eh? Anyways, how did you know i live there?" Jeongwoo asked.

"We saw you and haru walking there, so we decided to follow you. But,, when will you explain about those?.." He pointed to jeongwoo's ears.

"Oh shi— tell me u did not see it." He prayed.

"We.. Saw it.."

"Hell.."

"So are you telling us or nah?"

___

"Where the hell woo?! Oh my god, my head." Jihoon massage his temple.

"Urgh, he doesn't hv phone. How the hell we will contact him?!" Keita groaned.

"Oh boii,, let's find him." Said Seunghun, standing up from his seat.

"What the- shit haru calls!" Keita threw his phone to jihoon, "why are you giving me ur phone?!"

"Just answer it!!"

"Ugh- hi haru! Yeah, what's wrong? WHAT?! I mean, what? Why? Naah you don't have to. We're going out actually. Woo said, he just wanted you to rest at home, yeah.. Alright. Dont go outside alright? Just STAY a inside. Okaay, we will, bye."
".."
"Bij— he said he wanted to come here, but i refused. WHAT IF HE FOUND OUT THAT JEONGWOO IS REALLY MISSING?!"

___

"O-oh,, so.. You're?.."

Jeongwoo nodded his head, then looked down. He then realized that the two guys hugged him, "it's okaym we still love you."

Jeongwoo smiled widely and hugged them back, "i love you guys too."

"Aw, now let's go somewhere to play. Maybe,, amusement park?" The elder suggested. They agreed and drove to where it located.

As they arrived, they went out, before the could reached the counter, Jeongwoo stopped as he saw the trios running like an idiot, calling out him name. He ran up to them, "were you searching for me?" He asked.

Keita's eyes went wide and quickly hugged jeongwoo, "ugh! Finally! Where did you go?!" He yelled. Jihoon pushed keita and hugged jeongwoo, "aaaah, I'm glad we found you!" He patted woo's back. Seunghun pushed jihoon then ruffled jeongwoo's hair, "ayee, this kid. Where did you go?"

"I'm sorry everyone. It's my fault for making you guys tired, searching for me. I'm sorry, i didn't mean to make you guys exhausted. I was with junkyu and mashiho. They picked me up without telling haru and you guys. I'm sorry again. Please forgive me."

"It's okay, as long as you're fine and safe. Now where the hell those frogs?!" Asked keita.

"Shit." They heard junkyu mumbled, "oi!" Keita ran after them. The couples ran inside with the ticket that they had bought, "hah! Try us bij!"

Sooner or later, the three came inside and paid for the ticket. Jeongwoo stopped them, "uhm,, are gonna have fun without haru? Could you please call him?" He asked, with his big ass eyes.

"Awhh- alright. Wait a minute, i will call him." Said jihoon and pinched jeongwoo's cheeks, "thankyou!"

"Hello?"

"Come here now!"

"What why? What happened?!"

"Jeongwoo needs you!"

"What?! Where u guys?"

"Uhh, amusement park."

"Oh. Alright. Wait for me!"

"Okay, you better get here faster."

As he hung out, he looked at jeongwoo then smiled, "he will be here in any minutes. We'll wait for him here—"

"No no, you guys can start now. I will wait for haru here." Said jeongwoo, "are you sure?" Asked keita, "you sound like desperately want to play rides, yes keita. I'm sure." Jeongwoo giggled.

Keita grinned creepily, "you know me. We'll catch up with you two later!" Keita said and excitedly went to the first ride, along with the two.