04

An: okay, first of all,, is it true that kEITA AND JEONGWOO GOT ELIMINATED?! BEAAAAAAAJ U GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME—

__

"Awh,, can't i follow you to your school??" Jeongwoo pouted, haruto smiled and shook his head, "no you cant. You should stay here, if you're hungry just eat tge snack or something edibles. Don't go anywhere til I'm back okay?" Informed haru. Jeongwoo sighed and nodded his head, "come back safely!" He yelled as haru walked away.

Jeongwoo closed the door and went to the living room, turning on the tv. Later, he got bored then turned off the television. He went to haruto's bed and stare at the ceiling.

"Im bored.." He mumbled and rolled on his bed, back and forth, "if i make any mess, he would scold me and kicked me. What should i do?" He sat up and think of something.

"Oh maybe i should clean his room!" He smiled brightly and started to clean his room. He washed dirty clothes, he wiped out the window, he moped the floor, he recognized his bed nicely.

As he finished he went to the kitchen and search for food to eat, "imma eat this oreo." He said and eat it. After he finished eating, he absolutely nothing to do. He went back to his shared room and lain on the bed.

Sooner or later, he fell asleep.

__

"Jeongwoo!" Yelled haruto. Jeongwoo got up due to his voice and smiled happily, "you're back!" He giggled. Haruto smiled and nodded his head, "but i need to go back after this." He said thatmade jeongwoo pouts.

"Why? Where? Can i go with you?" He bombarded. Haruto chuckled, "why? There's nothing to do here? Do you really want to come along?" He asked then jeongwoo nodded.

"Alright, where's your beanie?" He asked. Jeongwoo shook his head, "i don't like wearing it. I'll just pulled up my hoodie."

"Alright, cmon. We'll be late."

They walked to haru's work place. As they arrived, they were greeted by his co workers, "oh, you brought a friend? What's his name?" Asked yedam.

Haruto grabbed jeongwoo's arm, "his name is jeongwoo, jeongwoo this is yedam." He introduced. Jeongwoo bowed, "h-hello." He greeted. Yedam grinned and waved his hands, "hi."

"Woo, you can sit here, while waiting for me to finish my work. I'll give you ice cream in minutes. Here's my phone, you can play with it." Haruto told him and changed into his work uniform. He called his friends; keita n jihoon, to come and accompany jeongwoo. They agreed and came in after a few minutes.

"Are you woo?" Asked jihoon. Jeongwoo looked up from the phone. He raised his eyebrows and bowed his head, "yes.. And you are??"

"Omg! You're cuter than i thought! Hi! my name is jihoon! Nice to meet you woo!" He's totally whipped.

"Hey hey hey, be cool. Like me— hi woo, I'm haruto's best of the best friend, keita. It's nice to meet you." He said cooly.

"Ew." Mumbled jihoon and rolled his eyes. He smiled at jeongwoo and got closer to him.

"May i touch your ears?" He asked, jeongwoo's eyes went wide upon hearing the question, "u-uhm.."

"You do have those ears right?" Keita squinted his eyes.

"U-uhm, y-yeah! Yes.."

"I knew it!— woops, keita need to be cool— i knew it.." He fake a cough. Jihoon scoffed, "shut it- anyway jeongwoo, may i?" He asked.

Jeongwoo looked at him awkwardly and nodded. Jihoon squealed and secretly entered his hand inside his hoodie and feel the ears.

"Omg it really is!" Jihoon clapped his hands. Keita looked at him weirdly, "boi, it feels like, IT the FIRST time you've ever touched cats ear." He rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me? This is human body. You try it yourself!"

Keita cleared his throat then feels his ear, "omg its so soft!!— wait, oh.my.god. its soft. Yeah.."

"Don't mind him, he's always like that to a new people." Jihoon said and smiled to jeongwoo. Jeongwoo smiled awkwardly, "h-how, did you know?" He asked.

"Oh, haru told us, don't scold him, we're the one forced him to tell us. So yeah, amd don't worry, we won't tell anyone." Jihoon explained.

Jeongwoo nodded his head, "so i guess, you're a good friend to him eh?" He said. Jihoon nodded his head smiling. Keita wriggled his eyebrows and gets closer to jeongwoo, "so.. I heard about yesterday. You him and the girl. What happened?" He played with his eyebrows again.

Jeongwoo coughed and shook his head, "yah, you made him uncomfortable! Please ignore his question jeong. You don't need to answer that." He said and hugged jeongwoo. Keita rolled his eyes and flicked jihoon's forehead, "bitc—"

__

An: i still cant get over abt the rumor,
I literally ALMOST cried while writing this chapter, everytime i typed keita n jeongwoo's name, my head is shaking, eyes getting blurry. Laidjsbs
Let's just hope it's not true,
Treasure wouldn't be complete if there's no keita n jeongwoo!!!