10

Pocketboy: lol guess what?

Puppyhoon: wat?

ruto: what?

Pocketboy: smh,
Pocketboy: i broke up with my girlfriend ;D
Pocketboy: n im proud.

Puppyhoon: bij u did not—
Puppyhoon: OH HELL YEAH
Puppyhoon: did she cry?

Pocketboy: nope.
Pocketboy: she said, she's into girl.
Pocketboy: n i replied, bruh im into guys.
Pocketboy: then she made face and walked away.

Ruto: haha

Puppyhoon: haru, u think what I'm thinking?

Ruto: hell yeah,
Ruto: u guys need to fckkoff

Pocketboy: ooof

Puppyhoon: ..

___

"Where's woo bytheway?"

"I don't know, whY do YOu care so?" Jihoon scoffed and rolled his eyes. He stills feel sad n angry at the same time about him n jeongwoo. He -jeongwoo- almost cried bcs haruto ignores his presence. Jihoon was there to comfort him.

"I was just asking. I'm not planning to meet him."

Right. That sentences, made jihoon boiled. Keita patted jihoon's back to calm him down, he speaks.

"Oi, can you just apologize to jeongwoo? He's feeling sad because of you. He wants to get closer to you, but,, why are you pushing him away? You're so mean. Don't you love him? We, jihoon and me, love him dearly. You need to talk to him man. You're too much. It's not his fault. Can you just.. Get over it? It's not like junkyu confessed to jeongwoo. Why are you overreacting? Now look, even you, yourself and HARUTO is searching for his presence. He's all distance, bcs he doesn't want YOU to annoy BECAUSE OF HIM. So you like these kind of stuff huh?" Keita rolled his eyes.

Haruto groaned and walked away from them. Keita sighed and shook his head, "maybe i was too much." Jihoon shook his head, "naah, whatever you just said was right. Let him think of it. I hope he'll talk to jeongwoo.."

"Jeongwoo deserves better." He added and sighed. Keita nodded his head. It became quiet until keita spoke up, "yo, do you know the cashier's name?"

__

Jeongwoo was with junkyu and mashiho, walking around the school,, since its breaktime. Jeongwoo don't want to make haruto annoyed, so he decided to eat lunch with them.

"Actually jeongwoo.. Can you tell us, what happened with you and them?" Junkyu asked. Jeongwoo smiled, "it's nothing, we're just okay. I just.. Just want to hangout with you guys." He lied and it hurts him.

"Yeah, we'll pretend that it's really happening. Your smile even fake." Junkyu rolled his eyes, "If anything happens, just tell us alright?" He added and jeongwoo nodded his head.

"And,, why do u wear hoodie all the time?" Asked mashiho. Junkyu nodded his head in agreement. They stopped walking. Jeongwoo doesn't know what to say. He looked down. He wanted to tell them, because they're his friends. But he barely know them. What do he say?

"I-it's my favorite." He lied. He felt bad for lying, his own friends. It made him feel a bad boy. It hurts him to lie.

"Woah woah, why are you crying? W-we understand that its your favorite,, you don't have to cry jeongwoo.." Junkyu said, they hugged him.

"It's not the reason why im crying.." He sobbed. He didn't lie, it's true. It's not the reason why he IS crying. Junkyu looked at him and wiped his tears, "why?? What is it? Tell me.. We're here. You can always tell us, we'll listen."

Jeongwoo calmed down, but tears continuously escaped his eyes, "i-i.. He—"

"Jeongwoo!"