11

An: im sorry but—🌚

"Jeongwoo!" Someone yelled. They looked up and saw seunghun. He wiped his tears quickly. Seunghun went closer to him and asked the two, why is he crying.

They shrugged. He sighed and patted jeongwoo's back, "let's go, I'll buy you, a milkshake. We're going now. Bye see ya around." He said and dragged jeongwoo away.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, as he gave jeongwoo the milkshake. Jeongwoo shook his head, saying that its nothing.

"Eh, why are you crying then?"

"It's just.. I don't know,, thing's getting hard." He sighed. Seunghun nodded his head.

Jeongwoo saw jihoon and keita walking to their direction with a big smile. Jihoon put his hands on seunghun's shoulder and shoved his head to the front to look at him, "haruto!— wait what? You're not haruto??"

"Of course you idiot. It's seunghun." Keita rolled his eyes, "but- but- bUT?! Where's haru then?!"
"Oh god, i thought he decided to approach jeongwoo- hell that boy."

(Haruto's pov)

"It's not like junkyu confessed to jeongwoo about his feelings"

It keeps running through my mind. I am now searching for jeongwoo. I need to apologize to him, i need to talk to him, i really need it.

I was walking behind the school, when i saw jeongwoo, he was with mashiho and junkyu,, and he was crying.

I was about to run and call him,, but someone already did it. Why does he has to ruin it. I really hate myself for being late. I really hate myself for not knowing rhe whole story, i really hate myself for being a kid. Why am i like this? I h a t e myself.

__

I saw jeongwoo entered the class with jihoon and keita. I looked away from them and buried my head on the table, with my head surrounded by my arms.

I just don't want to talk. I felt someone sat beside me, obviously it's keita. I sighed and closed my eyes. I felt nothing. Just emptiness.

"H-haru.." Keita mumbled— wait he doesn't sound like keita at all. I lifted up my head, knowing it's jeongwoo.

"O-oh,, woo.." I said and glanced at the idiots. Jihoon winked while keita gave a flying kiss- ew.

It was awkward silence, "bitch- speak up." Keita said and threw a crumpled paper to my head.

I glared at him. I turned to look at jeongwoo. I took a deep breath, "woo, look. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything. I dont know what happened to me. I you're having a hard time because of me, I'm really sorry. I just can't stand it. I knew nothing about that rooftop thingy. I'm really really sorry, please forgive me and,,"

"And?" Keita said while wriggling his eyebrows. Jihoon nudged him and made him shut up.

"A-and,, idontwannasayirbutwhateveriwillsayitimissyouksidhw"

"W-what?"

"HUAHAHAHAHA!! What the hell is that ruto?!" Keita bursted into laugh while jihoon tried to hold his laughter. I rolled my eyes and smiled at jeongwoo.

He nodded his head, "i already forgive you." He smiled.
"Woo, dont forget, that part" Said jihoon. Jeongwoo's ear went hot, cheeks gettin red.

"H-hell no!" He looked away from us. I smirked and hugged him (uh..sorry?-) "you miss me too right?" I giggled.

He glanced at me and looked away awkwardly, "p-please let go of me, i need to go to.. Uh.. The restroom. Yeah.."

"Naah, i don't think so." I said and released the hug and crossed my arms, "i really need to use it. Bye."