18

"Woo?"

"Oh yeah, this is me. Can you come to our house? U-uhm, i dont know what to say but.. H-haru, he collapsed."

"WHAT?!" Jihoon hung out the call and dialed keita.

On the other side. Jeongwoo sighed and caressed haruto's hair backwards, "is this my fault? Haru wake up please.. I dont wanna be alone.." A tear left his eyes. He held haruto's hand tightly, "when will jihoon come?.."

__

"Let's just lay him on his bed." Keita put haru on his bed. He sighed and looked at jeongwoo who's pouting. Keita patted his back and told him to go out.

As they gathered around, there's also seunghun and mashikyu. Keita and jeongwoo sat in a sofa, "so what happened woo?" They asked.

"Uh, i was playing and tripped. When i tripped my index finger stuck on that hole. I asked haruto to help me and he did it. But then, the hole turned out to be a secret floor, he opened it and there's a box. Here." Jeongwoo showed them the box.

"And what made him fainted?"

"Um, when he opened the box, we saw a tie and his face was pale then he mumbled yoshi. And,, he fell.."

"Yoshi?" They mumbled, "wait what? Who's that?"

"Is that his dad?" Asked seunghun. Jihoon and junkyu looked at him and made a face, "it couldn't be."

"Wait, lol i searched about that yoshi guy. His full name is yoshinori watanabe (sorry let's just pretend lmao-) he is in a group named magnum. Wait,, Watanabe??" Mashiho raised an eyebrow.

"Hah, that's haruto's sure name." Said jihoon and keita then they laid back. Jeongwoo's jaws dropped, "so it means, yoshinori is haru's brother??"

Jihoon and keita's eyes went wide and sat up properly, "wHAT?!"

"Jeongwoo?" They heard a really small voice called jeongwoo, "oh haru is awake. I'll go up." He said and politely bowed, then he ran all they way to haruto's room. The others smiled, "he really care haru. Get me a guy like him. Or i can date him instead." Said keita and sighed.

"You cannot take jeongwoo from haru, you hv me." Jihoon blinked his eyes several times. Keita made a face and fake a puke, "you? Ew. Go to ur seunghun."

"Me?"

"No, me."

"Wait what?"

"Okay guys, let's be serious here." Said junkyu.

"Oof, did kim junkyu tell us to be serious? I'm surprised." Keita pfft-ed.

__

"Haru." Jeongwoo bent down and held his hand, "are you okay now?" He asked. Haruto smiled and nodded his head. Jeongwoo helped him to get off from the bed.

"Uh, the others are waiting downstairs. Are you sure u can walk down the stairs?"

"As long as ure on my side and hold my hand, then I'm fine." He smirked. Jeongwoo scrunched his nose and hit him, "don't joke around and let's go."

They went down and met the others.

"Oh haru!" Keita ran and helped him.

"Guys calm down, i can walk by myself. It's not like i broke my legs. Bruh." He rolled his eyes and pushed keita.

"Why dont you push woo?" Keita said and pulled jeongwoo's arm away from haruto's grasped. Haruto groaned and sat down besides seunghun.

"So,, haruto? Do hv something to tell us huh?" Asked jihoon.

"Uh? What?" Haruto raised an eyebrow. Jeongwoo rubbed his hands and looked at haruto, worried.

"Guys.. I think we should give him some times.." He said.

"What about no?"
"Anyways haruto, who's that yoshi guy?"
"Is he ur father?"
"What the hell seung?"

"Guys.."

"Is he ur brother?"
"What's ur status with him?"

"Ah,, my head's hurt."

"H-haru,," Jeongwoo got up and sat between seunghun and haruto, "it's okay jeongwoo." He smiled.

"Uhm, so.. I guess you've heard about yoshi.."
"He's my brother."

"I feel so betrayed." Said jihoon and looked down.
"Same here." Added keita and looked at the ceiling.

"I-im sorry guys,, it's just- I hate him. And that's why i didn't tell u guys." He sighed.

"Why would u hate him?" Asked mashiho.

"Uh,, bcs.. He left us?" He said, his voice was cracked a bit. Tears forming in his eyes. He took a deep breath and smiled —weakly—, "im fine. Dont worry." As he said it, jeongwoo held his hand and caressed it. (Just imagine this scene is from ygtb- when haru lost the battle- except jeongwoo is not smiling.)

"Is.. That all?"

"Uh, well. He left us bcs he wanted to be an idol,,without saying any words."

"Your grandma must be really sad.." They all looked down, "it's okay haruto. We're here for you." They all made a big group hug.

"Thanks guys." He smiled.

__

As theu left the house. Haruto was searching for jeongwoo, "oh right he's in the kitchen. Jeong!—"

"H-haru.." He came out.

"Why? What's wrong?" He came closer. Jeongwoo looked deep in the eyes, "my ears are gone."

"What?!"