08

"I actually like mashiho. It's been a year.." He pouted. Jeongwoo snorted, "why are you telling me this?"

"Since you're a new student, i think he'll listen to you."

"And..?"

"And i want you to help me."

"I knew it." He laughed.
"I will try my best." He smiled. Junkyu squealed and hugged jeongwoo, "thankyou!!"

"Ehem." They heard someone clear their throat. Junkyu quickly released the hug, as he saw him.

"H-haruto, hi."

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked and grabbed jeongwoo's hand. Because he knew what's the reason students came here for.

"I'm gonna take my jeongwoo now. Bye." He said and went away with jeongwoo.

Junkyu snorted and closed his mouth, "what was that?"
"Did he just— PPAHAGHAHA!!"

__

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I thought you've been kidnapped!" Haruto yelled.

Jeongwoo looked down, feeling guilty for making him worried. Jihoon hugged jeongwoo, "hey, you're over reacting haru. It's not his fault, he just wants to make new friends."

Jihoon patted jeongwoo's back, while jeongwoo's head rested on jihoon's neck.

"But— it doesn't have to be on the rooftop!" He rolled his eyes.

"Hey, there's nothing special about the rooftop, calm down dude. You're making jeongwoo scared." Said keita.

"Nothing special? What do you mean? When i reached there, he was huGGING with junkyu!"

"Wait what? Did he— ooof what happened there woo?" Keita asked.

"What did he say?"

"He confessed—"

"So are you guys together? congrats.. I guess." It was him. Mashiho gave him a weak smile and walked away.

"Oh no, you guys— ugh! Mashiho wait!!" He ran after him.

"Woah, what was that?" Keita gasped.
"F**k" Mumbled haru.
"Oh my god, this all you guys' fault. Is he gonna be okay?" Said jihoon, while looking at their faded sight.

__

"Mashiho! Wait!" Jeongwoo screamed. Mashiho stopped, not looking at him, "what is it?"

"It's not what it looks like."
"Can we take a sit first?"

As they settled down, jeongwoo looked at him and smiled, "it's not me who he confessed his feelings. It's you." "He confessed his feelings towards you, to me. And he asked me to help him." "Please don't misunderstood."

Mashiho's cheek became warmed, ears redden. He let an awkward smiled, "did he?.." He asked. Jeongwoo smiled sweetly, "yes, he likes you."

"I just knew you guys today, but i feel its been a year." Jeongwoo chuckled. Mashiho smiled, "I'm sorry for misunderstanding it, and thankyou jeongwoo. Your help isn't useless jeongwoo." He hugged him.

"Wait, you like him too?"

He nodded.

"Aye! Go get him!"

Mashiho laughed and nodded his head, "but I'm awkward when it comes to him."

"Ey, don't worry. Later behind the school. I will mske sure to tell him that too." He winked. Mashiho laughed and nodded his head.

__

"So.. Did you speak to him?" Junkyu whispered to jeongwoo. Jeongwoo smiled and nodded.

Junkyu made a weird face and became a malfunction. He calmed down and looked at jeongwoo, "what did he say?"

".."

"Cmon!"

"I think, you should hear it by yourself kyu. Later, behind the school. Please, i beg you to come." He smiled, "you should confess ur feelings that uve been kept it for a year." He added.

Junkyu giggled and nodded his head.

"Are you with me? Are you guys talking?" Said the teacher. They apologized and secretly laughed.

Haruto glared at them and kicked the table —lightly— keita made a face and cupped his face, "the hell is wrong with you today?" He whined.

Haruto rolled his eyes and ignored him.

_

An: akskskak what do u think hes acting like that? Hhadjsjsh

Keita's reaction to haru kicking his table is: