02

"Explain."

"I don't know, someone— no, a fairy came to me and changed me into this human body. It's not only you that freaked out, even me myself and i almost got heart attack, but this body is good tho, he's short. I like it."

"So are you saying that,, A fairy changed yOU into a HUMAn!?"

He nodded. Haruto closed his eyes and massage his temper. The boy scoffed and massaged haruto's back.

"What're u doin?"

"Bruh, massaging MY owner."
"Ur name is haruto right?"

Haru nodded,

"And, is my name going to be woo only?" He asked. Haru grabbed woo's hand and asked him to sit in front of him.

"I don't know, what do you want it to be?" He tried to be nicer and comfortable, since it's HIS cat.

"Jeongwoo." Woo said and giggled. Haruto nodded his head, "not bad, okay from now on ur name is jeongwoo alright?" Haruto smiled and jeongwoo nodded his head.

"And.. Where did you get that hoodie?"

"Your closet." Jeongwoo said and chuckled, showing how comfortable is the hoodie that he wears.

"You would always cuddle with it." Haruto said, smiling after remembering the time when woo slept on his hoodie.

"Okay now,, are you hungry?" Asked haruto, getting up to the kitchen, "yeaaas— but i don't wanna eat those catfood."

"But— kay whatever, I'll cook ramen for you. Wait here okay- and stop licking your hands, it's disgusting."

"Tch, go! cook for me!" He yelled and watched the tv.

___

"Jeongwoo! Come here!" Haru called. Jeongwoo happily ran to the table and smiled, "smells so good! Thankyou!"

As Haruto watched jeongwoo eating the noodles, he glanced at jeongwoo's head, "yah, how can that ears are visible on your head?"

Jeongwoo stopped eating and touched his ears, "why? It's cute okay. You used to play with it." He said and finished his food.

"Yeah, it's cute. But what if people found out that ure a cat?"

"I don't know."

"Hrm.. Let's go somewhere tomorrow."

"Alright."