14

"Finally after a month! We came back to our home!" Haruto giggled, looking at jeongwoo. Jeongwoo smiled and went to his favorite sofa.

"Oh yeah, haru? Can i go out?" Asked jeongwoo. Haruto raised an eyebrow, "why? Where? With who?" He bombarded. Jeongwoo smiled on his reaction, "with seunghun-"

"N o p e. You cannot." Haru said and crossed his arms. Jeongwoo pouted his lips, "awh, why?" He asked, "you must stay here and clean these mess." He made an excuse. Jeongwoo rolled his eyes and scoffed, "hmph, its not me who made those mess, u are." He said as he started to clean up. Haruto smiled, looking at jeongwoo.

"But haru? Are you sure that killer or kidnapper is arrested?" Asked jeongwoo. Haruto shrugged, "maybe. This morning i saw it on the news." He answered. Jeongwoo nodded his head and continued to clean up, "I'll go make something to eat alright?" Added haru and went to the kitchen.

As started to cook, the bell rang.

"I'll go get it!" Said jeongwoo. Haruto smiled. Jeongwoo happily opened the door, revealing unknown person, he was wearing a casual clothes, a mask and a cap. He can't see his face. Jeongwoo tried to peak his face, but the other person hid it, "who are— har—"

*door slammed*

"Woo? Who is it?" Asked haruto.

"Woo?" He washed his hands and went to the living room. There was no one, only a piece of paper, with something written on it.

"Hell, is this red pen or blood?"
"..blood? bLOOD??"

'B i j, i will take this guy. Dont you dare to touch us.'

"Boii, this ain't no joke. Its not blood, it's literally a red pen. And i think i know who it is." He smirked. He pulled out his phone and text them.

__

Haruto: take care of my boy.

Jihoon: ur boy?

Keita: is it woo?

Haruto: of course duhh, j u s t take care of him.

Keita: CAN U JUST SAY IT CLEARLY? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TAKE CARE OF HIM??

Jihoon: yeah, i dont get it. How the hell we will look after him when he is with you?

Keita: bruh, haru. I think u need hit ur head with a slipper.

Haruto: wait what? Wdym jeongwoo is not with u?

Keita: mahn, are you okay? He followed you to ur house. How can he not be with you?

Haruto: jihOON IS HE SAYING THE TRUTH?!

Jihoon: uhm, yes? Why? DID SOMETHING HAPPENED?!

Keita: WOI! WHERE U?! TELL US NOW!!!1!

Haruto: KAY WOO IS MISSING BIJ!!1!

Keita: WHAT?!

Jihoon: OH NO MY BABY!!!1!

Keita: lol

Jihoon: lmao, i get what u mean keita ;)

Haruto: wydm?! IT'S NOT THE TIME TO PLAY AROUND!!!1!
haruto: okay i get what u mean now.
Haruto: take care of him!

Keita: hahsha okay lol

Jihoon: we will.

___

As haruto turned off his phone. He shook his head while chuckling, "i know it would be them." He mumbled and went back to kitchen.

___

Private message

Parkbij:
Hey, wdym?

Terakei:
What do YOU mean?

I said those to make haruto calm down.

Bij same.
I know i could be playful and talking nonsense sometimes, but Is he perhaps,,
Nah i couldn't be.

Eyy, stop it.
Is he really not with u?

Nope. I'm now with my family.
What about u

He's not here either.
Bij, call seunghun!
I'll go to ur place.

Hell alright.