07

An: hi again pfft—
For this book, imma mix em, I'm not going to follow their ages: age is just a number—

_

"Oh my god! Woo! You looked so good in that uniform!!" Jihoon clasped his hands, as jeongwoo went downstairs to meet them.

Keita smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Haruto smiled widely, "woaah, my cat is going to school? You're not alone now!" He giggled and hugged jeongwoo.

Jeongwoo laughed, "you're the one who begged me to, and I'm just obeying my owner," He playfully rolled his eyes. Keita clear his throat, "kaykay, cmon guys. We'll be late."

__

"Don't worry, the guys here are friendly." Said haruto as they walked in the class. Jihoon nodded his head, "yep."

The class was noisy, the boys were playing, dancing, shouting.

"Plus, they're always like this, you'll get used to it." Keita whispered and sat down on his desk. Haruto sat besides him, jihoon with his another friend, while jeongwoo is with junkyu.

Jeongwoo awkwardly put his bag besides his table. Before the guy next to him patted his shoulder. Jeongwoo flinched and looked at him before bowing his head.

"Hi." Said the guy besides him. Jeongwoo smiled, "h-hello.."

"What's your name?" He asked and put his right arm on the table —as a stand for his head—while looking at him.

"Jeongwoo.." He slowly mumbled.

"Oh my name is kim junkyu, it's nice to meet you, what's ur last name?" He asked.

"U-uhm.."

"Park, his last name is park. Park jeongwoo. We're cousin." Jihoon turned back and winked. Junkyu scoffed, "hey, i was talking to him. Not you." He looked at jeongwoo and smiled sweetly.

"i see.."
"Ure from what school?—"

"Excuse me mister kim junkyu, can you stop asking him questions?" Jihoon said and rolled his eyes. Junkyu glared at him.

"Kay."

"Anyways jeongwoo, how—"

"I said stop!"

__

"Jeongwoo, let's go lunch together." Junkyu said.

"But haru—"

"Naah, he wouldn't mind. Let's go!" He dragged jeongwoo along with him. They bought lunch and went to the rooftop.

"Junkyu,, are you sure we can be in here?" Jeongwoo asked. He looked around him, there's nothing.

Junkyu smiled, "it's okay, students usually came hwre to let out their feelings."

"Then why are we here?"

"I have something to tell you." He slowly looked at jeongwoo.

"What is it?"