03

"Haruto! Wake up!!" Screamed jeongwoo while shaking haru's body.

Haruto groaned, "alright, you cn stop now." He sighed and sat up. Haruto patted jeongwoo's head.

"You've showered?" He asked and jeongwoo nodded, "i thought water is killing me, but hey it's great to shower." He smiled.

"Aye, okay. I'm gonna take shower now. You can wait downstairs." He said and went to bathroom.

___

"Let's go woo," Haruto said and locked the door, "pull up your hoodie, or else people will find out ure a cat."

"Yes sir!" Jeongwoo obeyed. He followed haruto's step from behind. It wasn't far from their place, it's just a few blocks away from their house.

"Okau, now let's get you clothes." Haru said and brought jeongwoo to the back of the room, "here try this." He said and gave jeongwoo a dark blue t-shirt and a white pants.  He nodded and went to a changing room.

While he is changing, haru picked more clothes for jeongwoo. As he went outside he called haru, "haru, what do you think?" He said, closing his ears.

Haruto smiled, "it looks so good on you, let's buy these for you." He said, "but that's too much haru.." Jeongwoo said, "ey, it's okay." He smiled showing that don't have to worry. Jeongwoo smiled and changed baci to his original clothes. He pulled up his hoodie before going out.

He met haru and followed him paying the clothes, "wait here, I'll get you beanie." Haruto said and went tp find beanie for jeongwoo. Jeongwoo stayed there while looking around.

"Hello?" The cashier said. Jeongwoo looked at her and raised his eyebrows, "yes?"

"Is he your brother?" She asked. Jeongwoo don't know what to say but he shook his head, "oh.. You must be hsi friend right? Is he single?" She asked. Jeongwoo smiled, but inside of him is saying, "boi, why is she asking that thing? Ugh so annoying!" "Nah, he has someone already." He said and smiled.

The girl nodded, "too bad." She sighed. Jeongwoo rolled his eyes and saw haruto coming.

___

"Jeongwoo? Are you okay?" Haru asked and faced jeongwoo. Jeongwoo looked at him and nodded his head, "but u don't look fine."

"Really? Aren't my face is originally like this?" He said. He was obviously pouting and looked pissed, "uhm no, u're like a happy kid who wants an ice cream, not like a kid who got teased." Haru answered then raised his brows, "something wrong?"

Jeongwoo sighed, "that girl before— nevermind. Let's just rest at home." He said and looked down while walking. Haru sighed and shook his head.

"Kay, that girl asked me if you're available or not. And i said you aren't. So yeah. Don't ask me anything."

Haruto looked at him and smirked, "why did you do that?" He said, with his cheeky smile. Jeongwoo closed his ears, "i said no questions." He said and walked a little bit faster, "oi!"