12

"Hi jeongwoo!" Someone greeted from behind us. I took glanced at the guy, it was no one other than seunghun. I don't know why, but i somehow felt annoyed. I kept quiet as they talked more.

I kept my straight face, until they finished talking. I do pay attention to what they're talking— i know it's not my business but who cares?

"Let's go?" Asked jeongwoo. I nodded and walked to our class. As we entered, i saw keita smiling to himself—like an idiot— while writing onna piece of paper. Jihoon,, being himself, walked around the room to see what they're doing. This class is a mess.

I sat down on my desk while jeongwoo went to his. The peRSON herE beside me is giggling like- hell. Is he okay?

I nudged him, "why are you so giggly?" I asked. He looked at me with an arm as a support, "can i join you to ur work place?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow, "eh? Aren't we always to there together after school?"

"Oh really?— ah yes.. So,, i will order oreo icecream."

"I'll serve you later—"

"Naah, no need to. You cn take other customer's order. I will go to ur friend."

__

(No one's pov)

"You failed" Said the fairy.

"B-but what did i do?"

"I told you not to make him jealous."

"Ah? Why would he be jealous?"

"Aiyaa, why is my job being a fairy? I just wanna be the evil one. Hey mister woo, are you s tu p id?"

"What?"

"Shake my head. You'll figure it out soon. Anyways, your job is not to make haruto jealous, or else,, your memories with everyone disappears and you'll become a cat."

"Ayyy, how can i do that job? It's hard okay? You know his personality, and you still asked me not to make him jealous? Gurl, 'are you s tu p id?'— joke."

"Yeah,, that's true tho. Okay I'll change the rules. You're job is to give your heart and love to him. Kay gotta go."

"What the— oi where are you?!"

"We're here! Calm down!" Keita holds his laugh. Jeongwoo looked at them and raised an eyebrow, "what?"

"We have no clue why you're screaming like hecc— let's go we're about to go to haru's work."

__

"Jihoon." Whispered keita. Jihoon lifted up his head, "what?" He said loudly, "bij keep it low. You see that boy before? Imma hit him up."

"Hey, why would you hit him? He'll think that you're a crazy boy and call the police." Jihoon said. Keita face palmed himself, "not that what i mean— I'll go buy ice cream."

Keita confidently walked near the counter, as he saw that guy smiled widely, he cupped his face and smile sheepishly then giggled.

"H-hi.." He said —giggly—

The guy chuckled and waved his hand, "hello. What would you like to order?" He asked sweetly.

"You— i mean oreo icecream and aa.."

"Chocolate chip on it?"

"Yeah! That's my favorite!" Keita said. The guy widen his eyes, "ayy same. I love it too!" He grins, "wait a minute. I will come back." He said and went to the back.

At that time, there wasn't much customer. Haruto slide to the left, "so i get it now."

"Shut up and let me be. Go to your jeongwoo." Keita rolled his eyes and smiled after he witnessed that guy were looking at him.

"Woo is not here and His name is yedam." Said haruto.

"I dont want to know— wait what? What a lovely name! Keidam fits well!"

"Wth is keidam. I'll tell him everything later."

"Oi! Don't you dare!" Keita hits haruto's arm several times. Haruto laughed and asked jihoon to help. Jihoon quickly ran towards them and hit keita, "hey, what are you doing? He's watching." Jihoon whispered.

Keita gasped and turned around —back facing yedam—

"The whole scenes?" He mouthed to jihoon. He closed his eyes and nodded his head, "the flippin whole scenes keita. All."

"Hell, so that means, he found me attractive, that's why he's watching it— ouch."

"He's coming." Jihoon went back to his seat. Keita turned around and smiled to yedam, haruto smirking —watching them—

"Here, there you go." Yedam gave him the not so beautiful but beautiful decorated oreo icecream, with chocolate chips on top of it.

"Thankyou. Its pretty, but no one can beat your prettiness." Keita winked. Yedam smiled—shyly— and looked down, while haruto was about to puke.

"Cut it up already. Yedam, i think he likes you." Haruto said. Yedam again, —shyly— laughed.

"Oi." Keita rolled his eyes on haruto. He smiled to yedam before going to his table.

"What's wrong with your face?" Asked jihoon.

"Haruto messed up— and I'm thankful for that." He said and stared at the icecream.

"Why don't you eat?" Said jihoon.

"Because— hey! How dare you!"

"It tastes good." Jihoon said and kept scooping on keita's icecream.

"My precious icecream.."