21 Days - A Shocking Secret

• Dedicated to APPLE

Chapter 1

She had just landed at T.K.O international airport. Upon exiting through the arrival gate and saw him, standing there with the rest of the guys, but something caused her to stop and all the excitement to leave her body. It was the sight of him; his bony, scruffy, pale body messed up hair and dragged down clothes. Instantly she took out her phone, snapped a picture of him and sent it to his with a message reading ‘WTF!’ After sending the message, she walked up to them as if nothing happened.

At the house, she started to unpack her clothes in the guest room, when he came in…

“What’s this text about?” he asked, holding his phone

“You tell me.” she replied. She took out her phone and continued, “Before I left you were like this, my boyfriend. I get back a week early and you look like this? A run-down version of yourself?”

After a moment of silence, the thing he was about to say got caught in his throat by her statement which he knew was his cue to leave.

Time for bed and he came in the room. Only to see her in a hot, black lace number, with a black silk robe on. Her hair was all done-up in long drooping curls; on her feet were a pair of black suede pumps and a few sprits of Gucci Guilty on her neck, wrists and chest. Legs perfectly waxed and lightly coated with cocoa butter, lips full, luscious and stained with a sexy, not too dark not too bright ‘devil red’ lipstick, ‘It’s her favorite shade. Damn’

He was stunned upon entering. Seeing her just standing there, directly across the room from him and looking back at herself in the mirror, it made his heart rate increase. She had it, but most importantly, she had him. Acting as if he wasn’t there. Out of spite, she took off her shoes, wiped away the lipstick and went straight to bed. In an attempt of cuddling, she gave him the cold shoulder and his drive of excitement died with him in that cold room of beauty.

DAY2

Alex wore a Khaki colored short pants, a burgundy tang top and black flip-flops. She stepped outside, greeted everyone and kissed Stefan on his cheek. He could feel the closeness of her lips to the corner of his. Feeling devious, she released a soft moan, one that only he could’ve heard and walked away. He dropped his head and started shaking it while smiling. The guys asked him to share the joke, but his only response was ‘The struggle is real.’

Night came and again he was stunned upon entering the room. Only this time, she was in a silk number, turquoise in color with black edgings, which highlighted her milk chocolate skin tone. She wore strawberry lip gloss and her mocha colored hair was combed down making a curl at the end. No shoes were worn, but her nails were well done in French tips. And again, she went straight to bed. Knowing that he didn’t want a repeat of last night, he left the room to sleep on the couch.

DAY 3

She wore a short pink pleated skirt, with a black thin strap top and her black flip flops. For the entire day Alex ignored him, making sure they didn’t make eye contact.

Night returned. He sighed heavily, dreading the thought of opening the door and was shocked upon entering. To his surprise, she wasn’t in the room; standing in front of the mirror, admiring her beauty. He had just finished bathing and had only a towel wrapped around his waist. The door opened and she amazed him by being in an oversized lavender colored shirt, hair in a restless one and her black flip flops.

She walked up to him, put her hands around his neck and kissed him. While kissing, they giddily made their way to bed and she sat him down then got on top. Slowly, he undid her buttons, to find a lace baby blue bra and a pair of matching panties, ‘Perfectly hidden by that shirt.’ She leaned in on him and he lay back on the bed.

He used his skillful hands to slip the oversized shirt from her shoulders, and then turned her onto her back, so he could take full control of the situation.  His kiss was hard and filled with hunger. He shifted a bit so her panties could be removed; she pushed him down and was on top of him. He sat up with his back against the head board of the bed; then she eased herself onto him.

His head went back, enjoying the feel of her riding him; slowly going up and down, in and out, round and around. She was in full control; speeding up and slowing down the pace. Touching and squeezing, scratching and screaming, over and over again. She was lost in complete ecstasy and he was completely entranced.

They both climaxed almost simultaneously and relaxed in each other’s arms, unable to move any further they lazily melted into the bed and went to sleep