Chapter 9

Chapter 9

“Alex!” called Melissa

“What happened?” asked Alex

“She’s alive!” yelled Leela as she jumped onto Alex

“Apparently.” She said sardonically, “Who pulled me out?”

“Damian and Elijah” said Melissa

“Alex don’t you ever do that again” cried Tizzy

“Shorts, I’m okay, stop crying.”

“I know, but what if… Is just, ever since… I can’t… I just…” was all she could get out in between sobs.

“I know, I know sweetie. It’s just, you know how much my grandmothers’ chain means to me”

“It's so precious, that it's worth more than yuh life?” With that statement there was deafening silence throughout the entire room. The silence broke five minutes later when Kiki came in with everyone’s food after eating and relaxing everyone went back into the pool except Alex.

Alex sat on the grey bench in the washroom listening to Keri Hilson – Energy being blasted out by her portable speakers. Damian walked in; he came in with the intention of talking, or so it was supposed to be. Damian joined Alex on the bench and they talked about what just happened. ‘Is it weird that I’m sitting here talking to my ex-boyfriend’s best friend in nothing but a towel? Is it wrong that I’m okay with it? Then again, it’s Damian, the guy I’ve known practically my whole life.’

After a while, Alex got up to bathe, but Damian caught her by the hand causing her stop in her stride. When she turned to him, he took her in his arms and kissed her; he had her wrapped in his arms, so there was no resisting his kiss, the only thing she could’ve done was kiss him back. ‘This is a bad idea.’ Was all that went through her mind as he released her and started apologizing. Wanting more, Alex pushed him onto the bench and sat on top of him. They continued their battle of the tongues, which caused her desire for him to rapidly increase. With every stroke of his hand and every slash of his tongue, she knew he wanted her. His hands snuck under her towel and around her waist, causing her breath to get caught in his throat. She tugged slightly on a little bunch of hair at the back of his head, signaling him to stop and he did.

She hid behind the wall of the shower, knowing that he was there, sitting on the bench. ‘Don’t go back, don’t go back.’ She said repeatedly to herself, but her body betrayed her. Alex went around the wall, offered him her hand which he accepted and she led him to the showers. Under the cool water, wrapped in each other’s arms, locked in an embrace of a thousand kisses, things got intense. He pushed her against the wall and kissed her, harder. Warm water still flowing down their heated bodies, crushed together by desire, they were in a trance of each other.

“Are you sure?” asked Damian at the last second

“Yes” she replied between breaths.

With a power and strength from deep within, he lifted her and her body responded by wrapping her legs around his waist; keeping him where he was. After raising all levels of intensity, he finally gave her what she wanted; he carefully eased himself into her. Her breathing quickened with every thrust, faster than before; Up and down, he carried her beyond all points of sanity, and finally, she climaxed. Reaching the heavens beyond all earths.

Knowing that their friends were right outside the room, she covered her mouth with his, so no one could hear her loud cries of pleasure. Not a moment after he joined her; breathing heavily and viciously tugging her hair. It didn’t hurt as bad as it sounds, but just enough to make her eyes roll up inside her head and carry the intense pleasure she was enjoying even further.

Alex flew up from her sleep panting, trying to catch her breath. ‘Thank God it was just a dream.’ She checked her clock; it was exactly 3:33am. ‘What the frank kind of dream was that?’ She took her phone and immediately called Damian

“Yeah, it’s D, you know what to do” said his voicemail. Alex didn’t want to leave a message but she felt compelled to; so he would know how urgent the matter is.

“D, it’s A. Since you didn’t pickup, you’re either sleeping or busy, so I’ll call you later, bye” She ended the call. It took a while before she could fall back asleep, but eventually she did.