December 11ᵗʰ

Harrison Ford and Luna Wright on set of Everglow

Just Jared | 16.04.18

Everglow is continuing to film and today's set photos are from very late Tuesday evening! Filming started two weeks ago in NYC and we know now that Harrison Ford plays Luna Wright's character's father. The two seem to have hit it off pretty quickly with pictures of them strolling in the streets of NYC while filming.

On set, Luna and Harrison Ford filmed a scene outside of NYC's iconic Grand Central Station. From the looks of the scene, it appears that tears have been shed.

Everglow hits theater on February 15th, 2017. Be sure to mark your calendars!

Check out the newest set photos... MORE HERE! »

Sebastian Stan and Luna Wright get cozy on set of Everglow

Closer | 16.05.21

Sebastian Stan has finally made an appearance on the set of Everglow, Damian Wilson's newest project. He's rumored to be playing Luna Wright's character's love interest and seeing the pictures from set of yesterday, it seems a bit awkward.

In these pictures, we can see Stan chasing after Wright, yelling at her and trying to stop her from fleeing. In other pictures, we can see the two, out of characters, laughing together and trying to get warm. May in New York has been pretty cold and Luna Wright seemed to struggle to hide her chattering teeth as Stan rubs her arms to warm her up. Once again, Wright's red eyes indicate that tears have a recurring role in this movie!

Damian Wilson's Everglow will hit theater on February 15th, 2017.

See more pictures below »

Luna Wright: "I will never be able to live in Hollywood"

Variety | 16.06.08

Cars are buzzing all around the 5th Avenue. Yellow cabs, walking business men on the phone and with black cases hanging from their arms, oblivious to the small hundred of people amassed on the end of the street. NYPD has shut down the traffic on a portion of the street, trying to contain the crowd and the cars pressing against the barriers they set up early that morning. If this was a movie, we would see an actress coming out of a nearby building, dressed up in a shiny outfit, with shiny hair and shiny jewelry. She'd be walking on high stilettos, preferably Louboutins, and she'd be followed by an over-stressed assistant who would carry her purse, her coffee, her portable fan and her water bottle. Instead, we see a small bundle of a woman, hidden underneath a massive umbrella and trying to get a sense of warmth by wrapping herself into a questionable looking plaid cover. It's still cold but we're a the end of May when we get on set of Damian Wilson's newest project, Everglow. In front of us, Luna Wright is waiting for the set to be ready for her to film her scene. She's nervously dancing on her feet while her co-star, Sebastian Stan, is re-reading his script one last time.

The plaid cover is actually something he fished out for her from one of the numerous boxes that have invaded the sidewalk. Noticing that the brunette was still shivering, he sighed and brought her the cover, wrapping it carefully on her shoulders before she wiggled into it a little bit more. Once he was sure she would be warmer, he went back to sit on his chair, not caring a single bit about the drizzle and the cold. Barely six years set the two actors apart but it looks like it's only two. Sebastian looks younger than ever, in his brown leather jacket, open on a white shirt and Luna looks a bit more mature, her hair cut just underneath her shoulders and her subtle makeup.

"It actually took an hour to complete", Luna says a few hours later. "I have a giantic coat of foundation, just for the sake of looking like I have perfect skin and then you have to add the dark rings underneath my eyes and my hair looking messy is actually all fake, so yeah.. Not very subtle when you're sitting in the makeup chair and have to wait for them all to finish making me look like I would if I didn't sleep the previous night."