December 12ᵗʰ

Sebastian Stan takes Luna Wright's dog on a walk

E! Entertainment | 16.06.24

Seems like the first rays of sun are a magnet for hotties in New York City. This morning, Sebastian Stan took his co-star's, Luna Wright, dog for a walk in Central Park, making the dalmatian run after a ball and just enjoying the bright and warm morning. Could this mean the two are now making it official?

Stan has confirmed he's been living with Wright since the beginning of their movie Everglow's filming. Wright offered him her guest room when his apartment got flooded after a water pipe exploded in the building. A source says the apartment is now fully back to normal and any work in process has been ended a few days ago but it seems like the pair are in no rush to go back to their separate housings. Does this mean they're taking a chance on a possible romance?

Luna Wright: a force of habits

Closer | 16.07.01

Luna Wright is a character of habits and she's proving it once again. As her new movie Everglow is supposed to be wrapped in just about two weeks, an old friend popped up in New York City and she couldn't resist the temptation. Ex-beau Joe Jonas was seen in the streets of NYC, enjoying a walk with his most famous on-and-off ex-girlfriend, Luna Wright. They were casually chatting and drinking slushees while walking Wright's dog who seemed to be over the moon to be reunited with old pal Jonas.

While rumors have it that Wright might have the hots for her co-star Sebastian Stan, does her reunion with Joe Jonas mean those rumors are completely false? Wright does seem to be quick to break hearts around her. Capitalising a fair amounts of exes behind her, it looks like another love triangle is getting in her way, once again. We all remember when she was waltzing between Jake Gyllenhaal and, already involved, Joe Jonas.

What can we say? Old habits are hard to break, right Luna?

Joe Jonas : "People should just mind their own business"

Just Jared | 16.07.03

This afternoon, Joe Jonas took to Twitter to make it clear that he and his long-time ex-girlfriend are not in any way reuniting. Posting a thread of messages, he explained that he was getting frustrated with the ever-lasting rumors about his relationship with Luna Wright, saying that it was no fair to criticize a situation nobody knows nothing of.

"Checked my mails this morning only to have the bad surprise to find I have getting front lines on my love life once again"

"I've debated saying this with her and I just want to make clear that me and Luna are extremely good friends, that's all"

"It is incredibly disturbing to read about a close friend in such a bad way. She's always been the sweetest person I know"

"It's completely unfair to judge on what you can see and not what you absolutely know, for sure."

"As fair as I'm concerned, she's always treated me right in our past and I'm sure she did everyone else."

"Can't even walk around the city for a drink and a chat without being seen like you're about to bone each other.."

"Honestly tired of this. People should just mind their own business. The world would be so much better that way."

Not gonna lie, we kinda feel for Jonas. Wish those rumors could die down someday.