December 13ᵗʰ

"I want to stay low for a little while": Luna Wright takes the rest of the year off!

Closer | 16.08.11

We've always known Luna Wright to work her behind off but it looks like our favorite actress is a bit tired and could use some me-time, just like everybody else. In a recent post on Instagram, the brunette shares a picture of herself, snuggling with her dog, captioned with a heartfelt message. "For the past ten years or so, I've been working my ass off and here comes a time when I could really use some time to chill. I've been filming three to five movies a year and it's an exhausting rhythm, both for my body and my mind. That's why I'm taking a bit of a gap year, or should I say a gap semester, to recharge myself and be better as ever. I promise to be back in better shape, I'll use my time off to get myself into yoga hopefully and I'll finally be able to read books (yayyyyyy!!). Don't come looking for me, I'll come to you when I'm ready! I'm gonna miss you guys but this is what's best for me right now, before I blow up in your faces about how I miss my dad or whatever lol"

We obviously understand the need to chill for a bit. Afterall, Luna has filmed more than twenty movies in the past six years alone and she did seem a bit more tired than usual in recent candid pictures of the filming of Everglow. We wish her all the best and all the rest in the world. See you soon, Luna!

Sebastian Stan looking classy AF in NYC

Perez Hilton | 16.09.09

The cast of Everglow has been asked to come back to NYC to do reshoots for the film and Sebastian Stan appeared in the streets of New York wearing a suit, looking hot as hell. Paparazzi spotted him outside Riverside Church with members of the crew, bearing flowers and candles. Harrison Ford and Logan Lerman were present as well, all in black and white, the three of them obviously in deep talks as Ford was smoking and the two younger men were chatting. Damian Wilson was also spotted on set, giving directions to set designers. The photographers have been asked to leave by security after they got spotted but social media are going nuts over the set of pictures of Stan in his black suit, outside a church. Does this mean Luna Wright's character in Everglow is going to die? The subject has been mainly shared by fans across the world, them linking this character's death to the exhaustion of the actress. Fans have been connecting dots about Luna's excitement to play the character, about Sebastian saying that she embodied her character to the perfection, up to the latest pictures of the actress looking tired as ever before she announced she wouldn't be filming anything else until the end of the year. Does this explain it all? Was Luna so sad to see her character dying that she needed to collect herself? Has she inhabited her character a bit too much and got depressed? Fans are convinced of it, saying her posts had been lacking the usual humor she displays for weeks before she announced she needed some time off.

Is Luna Wright completely depressed? Write down your theories in the comments!

Luna Wright spotted at a production company's party

Just Jared | 16.10.02

Ever since Luna posted her selfie with her dog Freckles, she's been MIA on our screens and in our lives, much to our dismay. Feeling the need to isolate herself and rest for a while, she did exactly what she said she would: she disappeared. However, she briefly reappeared yesterday night at the Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios party to celebrate the ending of filming of Everglow, sporting a brand new hair color! Wright and Stan had been requested back on set to film additional scenes and reshoots, which led to us talking about Sebastian Stan looking very classy in a tuxedo. Now showing long platinum blonde hair, the brunette of the beginnings seems to be long gone, or at least for a little while.