One fine BORING Evening

!REPUBLISHED!

You lazed around the couch, switching between channels and huffing as you wondered about trivial things. It was 3pm and it was so boring since nothing has been going on recently. Beside you on the couch was Steve and Bucky who also felt the same way, bored. Natasha and Clint are in the gym, Bruce was in the lab.

Wanda and Pietro were seated in another couch, Wanda messing with a Rubik's Cube and Pietro was on his phone. Thor was eating Pop Tarts and Loki invested himself in a book.

You grabbed a gun and shot the ceiling above you, shocking everyone.

"What the hell was that for?!" Bucky exclaimed as dust fell from the ceiling.

"I'm bored." You retorted and threw the gun away.

"You didn't have to shoot the ceiling."

"Shut up, Bucky. You don't understand my level of boredom."

"THIS IS WHY MOM DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU-" Pietro shrieked at the top of his lungs. He had jumped off the couch and landed on the floor because of the loud gunshot.

"NONE OF US HAVE MOMS STUPID-" You yelled back.

Before a fight broke, Tony came in with a paper bag filled with unknown items.

"Guys, I just had a really good idea!"

You sat up and brought a knee close to your chest, listening to his explanation.

"I was looking around the internet and saw this thing called 'Seven Minutes in Heaven'." Everyone groaned because this was the most terrible idea Tony has ever had.

"Why can't we have board games instead?" Pietro said as he placed his phone in his pocket.

Tony turned to the white haired speeder. "There is a reason why they're called 'bored games'."

"Go on, then." Steve interrupted.

"I've called a couple more people over so things gets juicy." You prayed to yourself that he better have some decent people over.

A ring of gold formed in the middle of the room with a picture "It think they're here already."

Someone stepped from the circle, a middle aged man with a long red cloak and a dramatic outfit.

"Wizard! What a pleasant surprise." Thor shook Strange's hand. Loki just grimaced at him and looked about ready to pounce.

"Why did you called me here, Stark?"

Tony led him to a chair and answered, "Hold your horses, Doctor. There's still a couple people missing."

That's when you heard a knock at the window where Spiderman was, hanging onto the side of the building.

"Ah, the kid's here!"

You watched as Tony walked over to the window, opening it for the kid to come in and take his mask. "He's a kid, Tony! Why'd you bring him into this?!"

Your remark was ignored as always. "And now there's just..." Knock knock.

"I'll get it."

Steve stood and walked over to the door, opening it to reveal Peter Quill and Gamora behind the door.

"Hey, Cap." He pushed passed Steve with Gamora behind him and jumped onto the couch.

"So, what are we doing here?" Tony placed the paper bag in the center of the circle and began to explain to the newcomers.

"Today, we're playing Seven Minutes in Heaven. The person chosen must pick an item from this bag and the person corresponding to the said item must go into the closet with the person who picked it up.

And inside the closet, you have seven minutes to do what ever you want with the person inside. Understood?"

They all nodded. "So, Y/N, would you do the honors?"

You were half surprised. "Why me? I don't wanna go first."

Tony shrugged.

"Fine."

You walked over to the bag and reached inside, pulling out...