a pacifier .02

As promised♡

You felt a ring of some sort, hooked your finger through it and pulled it out. It was a pastel red pacifier, painted with white stripes across it. You looked at Tony and the first thing you said was, "Awesome... I'm going into the closet with a baby."

Tony snickered when he saw your reaction when Peter stood up. "Well, I'm assuming it's me. Right, Mr. Stark?"

"Indeed you are, Peter." Tony looked at your blushing face. "You too, Y/N."

You hastily placed the pacifier back into the paper bag, stood up and tried to form a smile. You failed, giving Peter a tightly pursed attempt of a smile. He seemed to give you back the same expression.

Tony led you to the closet, Peter allowing you to step in first. "Thanks."

"No probs."

"Behave children." Tony joked.

Peter entered and both of you watched as the door shut close accompanied by the sound of a lock. "Your seven minutes start... Now!"

The timer was started and you shrugged. "So... this is gonna happen."

It was a little dark but you felt his eyes connecting with yours. They stared into your own eyes so deeply, your heart began beating faster.

"Did I say how pretty you look?" Peter commented. "I think I didn't."

"You didn't." You felt him inch closer. "That's sweet."

A few more seconds of silence passed by before Peter said, "Can I, ya know, kiss you?"

You didn't answer, your brain couldn't rack up some witty comment for it. You could feel his face drop. "I'm sorry for being so forward. I really like you."

"I didn't say no."

With that, you felt him softly press his lips onto yours. Peter felt the need to be careful with you. When he felt you kiss back, he began to escalate things. His right hand caressed your face as the other pulled you closer to him. Peter felt his heart quicken, and he loved it.

He pulled away and placed kisses in your neck. You tilted your head back and closed your eyes, your fingers running through his silky hair. With every kiss he placed, he muttered something you couldn't make out. He did make you feel amazing.

Peter leaned his forehead against yours and looked into your eyes. "I love you so freaking much."

"I love you too, Parker." His lips found their way back to yours and you felt his tongue lick your lips. Just as you allowed his tongue to slip in, the door swung open.

Peter's face turned red as a strawberry as he gently let go of you upon seeing Tony at the door. You blushed at the same degree. The both of you tried to explain what had happened to him.

"I can explain, Mr. Stark-"

"I said behave." Tony stifled a chuckle. "Well, kids never listen anyways."

Peter held your hand as you both walked out of the room as Tony pushed another pair into the closet. "Well, we kissed."

"Yep."

"Does that make us a thing?" Peter asked.

"Probably." You answered.

You watched him wrap your arms around your waist. He pecked your lips several times.

"Awesome. You're going to date a baby."