a toy soldier

You felt cold rough plastic graze your palm and squeezed your hand around it, pulling out a small green toy soldier with its left arm covered in tin foil. You looked at Tony, toy soldier in hand. "This is just cruel."

He ignored you and patted Bucky's back, saying, "You're up, James. Make it quick."

The soldier stood and waited for you as you came walking his direction. You stopped in front of him, looking into his icy blue eyes. "Bucky, I-"

"It's OK. I don't wanna do this either." He said with a smile that you've adored. He was first to step into the closet and you followed close behind, Tony locking the door and starting the timer.

You stepped closer. He backed away, hitting his back against the wall as he did. "What's wrong?"

"I... I don't wanna hurt you." He took a moment to glance at his metal arm. "You know, with my arm and everything."

You got lost in his eyes as you took his cold metal hand in both of yours. "Bucky, you can't hurt me. You would never hurt me intentionally, right?"

He jerked his hand away and avoided your eye contact. You looked at him with a hint of empathy. "Buck..."

You came close and pecked his cheek, earning a surprised look on the Winter Soldier's face. "I really like you and I get that you don't want to play this. I really do and I agree wholeheartedly."

Before you knew it, Bucky pushed you gently against the wall and his lips connected with yours. You didn't expect such big sparks to explode but you kissed back. His right hand cupped your cheek whilst the other laid dormant on his side.

He pulled back and seemed to be as shock as you were with his sudden actions. You consoled, "See? I'm not hurt."

Hearing this, he leaned down and kissed you on the lips, harder this time. You kissed back, letting your hands soil into his soft black hair. You felt both hands cling to your waist, bringing you closer to his body.

Without warning, he forcefully slipped his tongue into your mouth and gaining dominance. You moaned at his doing, feeling him smirk at the sound.

He pulled back when he heard the sound of the doors unlocking. He gave you one last kiss but too late. The door opened when Bucky was diving in for that kiss.

Tony smirked devilishly and you held back all the urge to smack him across his face. "Well, well, well. I should've given you a condom when you two walked in."

"Shut up, Tony or you'll have to wake up one morning with no penis." Tony covered his crotch and let you and Bucky walk back to the living room.

"Umm... Y/N, what about dinner?"

"Sure. I know this Italian place downtown. Best penne pasta I've ever eaten."

Bucky hid a grin. "So, 8 at the place on... Friday?"

You gently kissed his cheek and smiled back at him. "Absolutely."

You sat back in your spot where you witnessed Bucky telling Steve something and earning a fist bump when he did. You met his eyes and gave him a little wave. You couldn't wait until Friday.