green lipstick

You felt a smooth, cold cylinder object and you decided to pull that out. It looked like he got it at some random cosmetic shop you didn't know of. It was lipstick and you looked at Tony with confusion. He rolled his eyes. "Open it, duh."

You did and the lipstick was green, the exact shade of green of Gamora's skin. You held it up in her direction, looking into her dark eyes and biting your lip. She stood up and said, "Fine. I'll play your silly human games."

You placed the lipstick down and trailed behind her into the closet. She was first to get in and you followed close behind, Tony closing and locking the door. You thought, This is going to be interesting.

You turned to Gamora who was playing with one of her daggers, not knowing how she can concentrate with all this darkness. But you felt unsettled, being locked in a dark room with someone holding a dagger.

"You're afraid." She said out of nowhere. "It's not your fault."

You tried to muster up your courage. "I'm not. You've got it wrong."

There was terrible silence after that and you really wanted to make it up because you didn't like sitting in a room with awkward silence.

"I think we've gotten in the wrong foot. I'm Y/N." You stuck your hand out and expected her to shake it but nothing. You pulled your hand back and stuck them into your pocket.

"I know who you are." That's creepy. "Good. Now that we know each other, maybe we can sit down and talk for a while."

You say down in the floor and you saw her silhouette follow, crossing her legs. "So, Gamora... How's space?"

"Space is fine. How's Earth?"

"Earth's pretty good. Ya know, minus the global warming, environmental issues, politics, crime rise. Other than that, we're pretty tight here."

She nodded. "What are we supposed to do in this game?"

"Um, you can do whatever. But it's usually kissing or... Sex."

"Then, we really have to play this game right." Your eyes widened at her statement.

"We do-" You felt lips connect with yours and sparks flew with this sudden actions. You closed your eyes and kissed back, cupping in of her cheek in your hand.

She pulled back. "What was that?"

"A kiss...?"

"No, the feeling?"

"Love....? Look, we barely know each other and this is awkward so-"

Tony opened the door and was ready to take a picture but nothing. He slouched in disappointment. "Aw, man. I was expecting something juicy."

You stood up, pulling Gamora up with you. "Too bad, Stark."

He went to the living room to pull two other poor souls into the closet. You turned to the gorgeous alien assassin."Gamora, I like you but it just doesn't feel right of we continue like this."

She nodded. "I understand. I feel the same."

You both gave a mutual hug and took to your seats, watching as Tony pushed poor Steve in the closet with him.