a spider toy

Your felt legs. Insect legs. You shivered as you pulled it out and in your hand, was a hyper realistic black spider with the Black Widow symbol painted on it with sloppy red paint. Your eyes landed on the obvious. "I guess, Romanoff. I choose you."

She grinned her full ruby red lips as she guided you to the closet, hips swinging that you avoid to stare at. Natasha, she makes you nervous and your heart just races when she's near you. Tony teased, "Have fun, you two."

He closed the door and locked it, timer starting. "Y/N, if you don't wanna do anything, we can sit down and... Talk."

You sat down, back against the wall as Natasha sat opposite you, one leg between both of yours. There was silence for two whole minutes, just staring at each other. "So... This is awkward."

Natasha nodded, agreeing to your statement. "Definitely."

Back to silence. You decided to say something because you are not sitting in a room with Natasha with just silence. You said the first thing that came to your head. "I've, um... Never kissed a girl before.

In the dim light, you saw her red lips form a smirk. She got on her knees and came closer to you, until your faces were inches apart. "Do you want to kiss a girl?"

You blushed and gulped a huge lump down your throat. "S-S-Sure."

You felt her lips against yours and sparks flew. Your cheeks becoming more red and warm as you felt her hand cup your cheek gently. You melted into the kiss, combing your hands into her red hair. She pulled back and looked into your eyes, a glint of slight list in them.

"Was that a good kiss?" She asked. You stuttered so bad, you could barely get a word out of your mouth. You breathed in and slowly spoke your words.

"Yeah... I liked it."

She kissed your left cheek. "Do you want more?"

At this point, you didn't say a word and kissed her yourself, savouring his soft they were and his perfectly they locked together with you lips. She kissed back, smirking into the kiss as you roughed her hair up. You placed your hands in her shoulders and she placed hers on your hips.

She licked your bottom lip for entrance and you granted her wish. Her tongue left no spot untouched, discovering every inch of your mouth. Seven minutes were up and the door open with everyone crowding around the door to peer inside. They caught you in the act and a few faces were blushing.

Tony snickered. "OK, you two. Peel yourselves from each other so we can continue."

Everyone made their way to their seats with you and Natasha behind them. Before you took a seat, you felt a smack on your bottom and turned around to see a lip biting Natasha.

"Date on Sunday?" She winked at you and sat down between to Clint and Bruce.

You blushed and replied, "Of course."

You took a seat and Tony shoved Clint and Pietro in the closet because quote Tony, "It's about time for a same sex partner go inside" unquote.