a pair of glasses

You felt a familiar glass surface and pulled your hand out to see you black rimmed glasses, now dirty with your fingerprints. You wiped them with the end of your shirt, eyes narrowed on Tony who was smirking. "Vision, go in there."

The synthetic humanoid stood and made his way to the closet with you trailing behind him closely. Tony closed the door behind you and you heard him say, "Have fun, your two."

You heard the beep, indicating the timer has started and you turned to Vision. Like he read your mind, he said, "I know how to play the game, Y/N."

"Oh, cool." You stuck your hands inside your pocket and looked around the empty space of the closet. By doing this, you were avoiding eye contact with Vision who just stared at your behaviour.

There was a silence that lingered uncomfortably in the air and you tried to start a small conversation with Vision. "So, Vision, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine, thank you for asking." The silence continued and you grew uncomfortable.

"Do we kiss?" He said out of the blue. You blushed and shrugged, thanking the darkness of the room. "I mean, if you want to."

He leaned down and his lips found its way to yours, a gentle yet passionate as you find yourself kissing back. He moves forward, making you move back and he managed to pin you against the wall. Seven minutes seemed to go by slow.

You felt his mouth move from your lips to your neck, sucking on it and leaving purple hickeys on it. You let a small moan escape your lips as he did this, feeling his smirk against your skin.

You stuttered, "V-V-Vision..."

He silenced you, placing his lips on yours and slipping your tongue into your mouth, exploring it. Your cheeks burned as you wrap an arm around his shoulders and your other was placed on his chest.

He released and looked into your eyes. "I think this is what 'love' is."

You giggled as you pecked his lips. "I'm pretty sure it is."

You shared a laugh as he stepped back from you, tucking a strand of stray hair from your face. You are my perfect someone, he thought.

"Um, Y/N." He called out and you looked up at him. "Yeah?"

"Are you free anytime next week?"

"You are asking me on a date, I presume." You lifted an eyebrow and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He shrugged.

"Maybe." You laughed. "Of course I'm free. I'm always free for you."

He grinned as the door opened. Tony groaned like a small child because he didn't walk in on anything but you two ignore his whining. "What about Thursday night? I can cook."

"Sounds lovely. I'll buy the wine."

He smiled as you both made your way to your spots, eyeing each other as you did. Vision saw you telling Steve about the date he had asked you on. Steve seemed to tell a joke because you laughed and elbowed him in the shoulder.

She's too adorable. He thought.