a Walkman

You felt a boxy object inside the bag and pulled it out, an old Walkman that looked awfully familiar. You looked at Star Lord's waist and saw that his Walkman was missing. Upon seeing this, Peter palmed his sides and narrowed his eyes on Tony.

"Star Prince and Y/N. Follow me." Tony said as he lead you two to the closet. You both stood at the doorway and looked at each other. Peter did a small bow and extended his arm to gesture you in first. "After you."

You stepped in and he followed close behind, Tony locked the door and started the timer. Peter and you made eye contact and you pursed your lips into a straight line.

"Tony better give me back my Walkman after this..." He complained as he looked at the door. You saw him take out something from his pocket, a small box and something else like small rope.

"Are you into music?" You narrowed your eyes on the item and it was an iPod with earphones. You shrugged. "Sure."

You both sat down on the floor and he handed you an ear bud which you placed in your ear. He pressed play and the songs started, humming along to the song that came on.

Then, a slow song came on and you immediately smiled. "I love this song!"

He smiled at you and handed his hand to you. "Dance with me."

You stood and wrapped your arms around him, swaying side to side with the slow song. You laid your head on his toned chest, hearing his soft heartbeat thumping.

He looked at you with loving eyes. He'd never met someone so beautiful in all the time he had travelled the galaxy, someone with pretty E/C eyes and soft H/C hair. He loved this moment.

"Come to space with me."

You were too into the moment to hear him so you looked at him with confusion. "Huh?"

He stared into your eyes and repeated his words. "Come to space with me. Away from Earth. We'll travel all over the galaxy, see new things, together."

Before you could answer, you felt his lips gently kiss yours and you couldn't help but melt into the kiss. He released and a toothy grin carved into his face. "Is that a yes?"

"I don't know, Quill. It's tempting."

He let go of you from the dance you two have been doing and pecked your forehead. "I'll give you all the time to think about it. I'll come back when you decide."

"When is that?"

"I don't know. Maybe never. I'll just have to trust my gut."

The door opened and Tony frowned when he didn't see anything happen. "You two are boring."

You rolled your eyes at him and walked past the billionaire philanthropist. Peter watched as you walked back to your seat and thought about it. Was it a good idea to ask you to run with him to space? He might never know.

Meanwhile, you contemplated his offer. I mean if you did except, think about the adventure and fun you'd have with him. Worth the risk right?