a test tube

Your fingers wrapped around something smooth and cylinder shaped. Your eyes widened at what it might be. Please don't be a dildo. Please don't be a dildo. You closed your eyes and pulled it out, opening them slightly to see a small glass test tube wrapped in your hands. You breathed a sigh of relief and looked around.

"That would be Bruce." Tony said as he pointed to the scientist with his thumb. His eyes widened and he almost looked scared to to in there with you.

You placed the test tube back inside, walked over him and lent your hand out, giving him a small smile. "Come on. Let's just give Tony his satisfaction."

He smiled back at you and grabbed your arm, pulling himself up and trailed behind you to the closet. Bruce was first to step in and you followed after, Tony locking the door behind you and started the timer. You looked at the anxious man and sighed, a small smirk carved on your face.

"We don't have to play the game like Tony wants us to. Lets just screw him over with this one." He gave you a comforting smile. "Yeah... I feel better."

You sat on the floor cross legged and he followed your moves, bringing his legs close to his chest. There a minute of silence before you began a conversation.

"So, Bruce. How are things down at the lab?"

"Its been fine lately. I was just digging more into some stuff."

"Remember the time of the accident?"

"The one where Tony came into the lab, fell into a chair, rolled his way across the room and managed to break everything along with him?"

You both laughed at the memory. You scooted closed to him and leaned your head in his shoulder. "Bruce..."

"Yeah?" He answered as he took your hand in his, rubbing it gently with his thumb. You sighed and placed your chin on his shoulder, looking at his soft darkish grey curls. "Can I kiss you?"

You couldn't tell but you felt like he was blushing. "Umm... Wh-Wh-Why?"

You smiled and kissed his ear. "Because I like you."

When he turned his head, you immediately seized the opportunity. You gently placed your lips on his and waited for a response. Bruce, on the other hand, was flustered and blushing madly at your sudden action. He kissed back, fluttering his eyes shut and you smirked into the kiss with victory, massaging your hand in his hair. You pulled back and smiled, feeling his head lean onto yours in a loving manner.

"You're a pretty good kisser." You said as Bruce held your hands together. He smiled a sweet, shy smile and chuckled. "All of us nerds are. Because we appreciate it better."

You giggled at his remark and sighed. Bruce opened his mouth to say something. "Do you think you're free this weekend?"

You raised an eyebrow. "Is Bruce Banner asking me out on a date?"

He nodded and you chuckled at his shyness. "I-"

The door opened and Tony was slightly disappointed that he didn't walk into anything. "Aw man. I was hoping for something."

You raised a middle finger at him and stood up, pulling Bruce up with you who hugged you from the back. "So, about that date..."

You smiled and peeled his hands away from your waist, pecking his cheek as you did. "Its a yes. But nothing too fancy. I'm the kind of person to a quiet date with wine and pizza."

Tony glanced between the both of you, both surprised and fascinated. "So, something did happen in there, didn't it?"