an arrowhead

You looked around for an item and pricked your finger on something, jerking your hand back in pain. You pulled the sharp item out of the bag and it was an arrowhead. You stuck your bloody finger in your mouth, sucking on the blood. You pulled it out and looked at the wound. "You could've have out anything in here to represent Clint and you choose THIS?!!"

You held up the arrowhead to Tony who shrugged. Everyone held back their laughter. "Oh, you laugh now. Wait until you get prick by this thing!"

"What else was I supposed to put in there? Name me one." Tony pressed, folding his arms across his chest.

"I can name ten!"

Clint stepped between you and Tony before things got messy. "Let's just get in the closet. No need to waste time."

You narrowed your eyes at Tony as Clint guided you into closet and Tony locking the door. "Seven minutes starts... Now!"

First thing Clint did was pull out his cellphone and shone the light onto your pricked finger. Blood was clotting on the wound and Clint took your hand in his. "It's not so bad."

He tore the end of his shirt and applied pressure on the wound, tying the loose ends to make shift a bandage. You looked at it as Clint shut his phone. "Thanks."

"No problem." Clint replied with a small smirk. "There's six minutes left... Let's just get this over with."

He leaned in and kissed you, cupping your cheeks in his hands. You didn't expect to feel your heart racing as so but you happily kissed back. You wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

You felt his arms wrap around your waist, pulling you in closer so your bodies were touching. He pulled back and his eyes scanned your face as if looking for the next words to say.

"You are a good kisser, Agent Barton." You could see his teasing grin carved onto his face. "What's with the formality? Just Clint should be fine."

You giggled and went in for another kiss to which he gladly gave back. He licked your bottom lip, asking permission to enter. You opened your mouth and your tongues fought in a battle for dominance. He won and pushed you against the wall, asserting his dominance in a higher level.

You left his lips leave and heard his heavy breathing. You couldn't believe that he stopped making out right when it was staring to get fun. "That was fun."

"Why'd you stop then?"

"Because in six minutes and I don't want Tony to see any of that." You nodded to show that you understand.

The door opened and Tony sighed, expecting to see you lip to lip but shrugged the feeling of disappointment. You laughed at his facial expression.

"Sad to not get free porn, Tony?" You teased, patting him on the back and making your way back to your spot.

Before you did, Clint stopped you, grabbing you by the wrist. "Hey, Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

He gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he did so. "You free next week?"

You smirked mischievously. "Is Agent Clint Barton asking me out on a date?"

He let go of you wrist and placed his hands in his pockets, shrugging. "I mean, I know this place down on 5th Avenue. They make the best waffles in the block and they always have fresh coffee."

"I'm gonna have to try them. What about Friday, 6pm? Coffee date?"

He pecked you on the cheek. "Settled then."