a hammer keychain

You felt metal in your hands and you decided this item shall be it. It was a keychain with a hammer hanging loosely from it. Tony obviously bought this from Hot Topic but you had to admit, you're going to keep this once this stupid game is over.

"Looks like I going in with Mr. Sparkles." You were talking about his lightning. Thor was confused by the nickname but nonetheless he came to the closet with you. Before you walked in, Thor stopped you. "Lady Y/N, wait."

You turned to him. 'Yeah?"

"How does this game work?" Tony was looking at the both of you impatiently, stopwatch around your neck. You looked at the god and took a deep breath.

"So, you go in the closet and for seven minutes, you can do whatever you want. Talk, cuddle, kiss, sex. But all for seven minutes only."

He nodded understandingly as he walked inside the space of the closet. Tony gently shoved you into the closet. "Go in there now, princess. Good luck."

He locked the door and started the timer. You sighed and turned to Thor who was leaning against the wall, arms crossed over his muscular chest. "OK, Thor. Hear me out."

He took your hand and kissed your knuckles, making you giggle. "For you, Lady Y/N, I will silence the entire world. But not destroying it, of course."

"We don't have to play this game the way Tony wants us to." You finally got out of your system. "We could just sit and talk or something..."

You felt Thor's powerful stare gaze into your eyes, his hand tracing your jaw ever so gently. "Lady Y/N, I bet your lips are as delicious as ripe, round grapes."

His eyes stared at your lips, begging you for him to embrace them with his own. "May I?"

You were shocked at his forwardness but gave in as his godlike charm made your knees turn into noodles. "Sure."

You felt sparks flying as he leaned down and his lips perfectly connect with yours like puzzle pieces. Your eyes fluttered close and you had to tiptoe to match his height. With such ease, he lifted your legs and you wrapped them around his waist.

He pinned you to the wall as the kiss for more passionate and deep. He slowly forced his tongue into your mouth, making sure every inch of it was discovered.

In doing so, you could help but let a small moan hum into the kiss. You felt his smirk press against the kiss as he pulled back, gasping air. "Just as I expected of you, Lady Y/N?"

You looked into his bright blue eyes and smiled. "What did you expected?"

"I like this. Another."

You were about to lean in for another kiss but the door opened and Tony stood there, grinning. You jumped from Thor and stumbled as you landed on the ground.

He steadied you from falling and before leaving, he asked, "Would you like to go for a date sometime?"

"Sure. Where, when?"

He gave a little thought. "I can take you to Asgard. Show you its beauty and treat you to dinner at the palace."

You smiled. "That would be lovely, Thor."