a toy wand

You held a thin, long item inside the paper bag and pulled it out to see a long Harry Potter-ish wand. It had carvings throughout its wooden surface that appealed to your eyes. You waved it around and pointed the end to Scarlet Witch. "Let's go, Wanda."

"Alright then." She stood up and you linked arms with her to the closet. Truth to be told, you and Wanda were as thick as thieves, BFFs, Sherlock and John, inseparable. If she knew your true feelings, you'd be scared of rejection.

"Don't be naughty, children." Tony joked as he closed the door and locked it, starting the timer as he did. Wanda turned around, grabbed your hand and pulled you to the floor. She sat back against the wall and you sat opposite, feet touching together.

"This is a dumb game." She said with her smooth accent. "What's the point of pushing two people in here?"

"I know. This is pointless."

You had six minutes left in the clock so you decided to stretch this a little longer. "So, Wanda, you do have anyone at the moment?"

She tapped her chin thoughtfully. "No. Why?"

"Just curious." This stalling is taking too long and you decided to just spit it out to jot waste time.

"Wanda?"

"Yes?"

You swallowed the huge lump of nervousness down your throat. "I... Kinda... Like you..."

There was a silence. Wanda didn't reply to your confession and you blinked back tears, knowing she already rejected you.

"I know. And I like you too." Before you could reply to her reply, you felt her lips connect with yours and sparks flew. You kissed back and cupped her cheek in your hand, running your fingers in her red hair.

You pulled back the same time she did and smiled. "You're a good kisser."

She sat back in her spot and smiled back at you with her scarlet red lips. "Thank you. You're pretty good yourself, Y/N."

You leaned in for another kiss but she beat you to it, lips perfectly fitting each other like puzzle pieces. You gently kissed her, hand on the aide if her neck and the other in her hair. Her hands were on your shoulder.

You both didn't here the door open to a bunch of superheros peeking into your make out session. There were claps, wolf whistles and other things. Annoyed, Wanda pulled back the door with her magic and locked it so you could finish this.

She pulled back and leaned her forehead onto yours, looking into your eyes with a smirk on her face. "That was fun."

You nodded as you pecked her nose. "Let's do it again sometimes."

"Is that a date offer?" You shared a small chuckle as she pecked your lips again.

"Netflix and pizza? Tonight?"

"You know exactly what I want." She pulled you up to your feet and unlocked the door. You went back to your spot the couch and your eyes followed her in her seat next to her brother. You smirked at her when you met eyes.

You were so ready for tonight.