Chapter Fifteen // claimed

.•:Paisley Conner:•.

I could hear myself speaking, but my mind wasn't really working

I could hear myself speaking, but my mind wasn't really working. I felt out of control, as I willed Daniel to kiss me. I saw that his eyes were dilated as we locked our gaze. They were a black hole, and I felt I was being sucked in.

"Paisley," he whispered, his voice low and deep, it sounded like a warning, but I wasn't worried.

I couldn't wait for him, he wasn't doing it fast enough, so I pressed my lips to his, I didn't know that I could physically need someone so badly.

"Daniel," I said so softly, I had never heard myself sound that way. He was laying over me in seconds, and I was arching my back, whimpering into his mouth.

I could feel how tense he was, so my fingers found his muscles, squeezing reassuringly until I felt him relax. We were only kissing.

But then his lips pressed against my neck. They were hot, slightly wet from our kiss. It felt so good. I couldn't help whatever noises I was making as he placed a gentle kiss there.

I exposed my neck to him, enjoying his lips way more than anything I'd ever felt before. I placed my hands under his shirt, I wanted him to kiss me there, anywhere, at least once more before he pulled away. I could feel his hesitation.

He finally did what I was silently begging for, as I felt incredibly hot skin underneath my finger tips.

"Paisley, if you don't stop me..." he trailed off, something was on his mind but I wasn't if sure he cared enough to speak it.

I want to claim you now.

Yes.

All I could think about was the feeling of his skin, the taste of his lips, his cologne. The unknown feeling of desire that had taken over my every nerve.

He was hovering over me, and I was about it be his. Actually his. There would be no going back, and I didn't want to, even if I could.

"Wait!"

But it was too late. His teeth sunk deeper into my skin than I was prepared for, I groaned. My fingernails were no longer tracing softly over the muscles in his back, but digging into his warm skin, trying to relieve the sting of pain his canines were sending into my neck.

"Ahhhh," I cried. My head was thrown back, as Daniel finally retracted his teeth from my neck and began kissing again. I swear his lips were morphine because the pain instantly subsided.