Chapter 2 - Scientific Terminological Flirting

• Dedicated to Scienctific Terminological Flirting ;)

Author's Note:

This is my second attempt at a vampire/humour/romance story.  I hope it is to your liking and it's more like a comic relief for when I'm stumped or too lazy to type for my other stories.  I normally don't write vampire stories, but I thought I'd give it a hit!

Enjoy!  And vote and comment if you like. I'll appreciate that.  Don't be a prune. [:

...................

Chapter 2 - Scientific Terminological Flirting

"Sit here," I instruct, slapping a few sheets of paper onto Rachelle's desk.

She just stares at me, hands on her hips, standing defiantly at the door of the classroom.  Almost everyone's left except for the ones at track practice, band, sports, or detention in the other rooms.

"What if I don't want to sit?  I've been sitting for the past 5 hours, my ass is sore."

I stifle a laugh.  "Fine, stand.  I've been standing for almost 7 hours.  Which would you prefer?"  The only thing that gives me courage to speak to her like this is my status.  If I wasn't a teacher, I wouldn't be dead talking to her.  I'd be in the corner with an anime book, glasses pushed to the bridge of my nose, and blushing furiously.

Then I'd be dead.

"I'll sit." She smiles and I nod.  I head to my desk and realize she's heading to my desk as well.  Puzzled, I open my mouth to ask her what she's doing when she sits on my desk and crosses her legs, knocking the pencil sharpener and pen holder off in a huge clang.

"You gonna clean that up?" I ask dorkily.

She shook her head with that same smile, leaning back with her hands on the edge of the desk.  "No, I don't want to."

"Tell me why you're failing my class so utterly," I remark sarcastically.

She lifts her eyebrow and laughs.  "Because I don't do my homework."

"And you don't listen to me." I point out, gesturing to her sitting on my desk.  She starts swinging her legs carelessly and I catch a glimpse of her panties which are vivid and pink, matching her skirt.  Or was that an illusion.

"I do listen to you, Rich.  You know I do."

"Okay, get off my desk.  NOW." I order, running over to her and practically ready to rip her off if need be.

"But you told me to sit!"

"Not right there."

"Fine, fine.  I'll sit somewhere else." She gave up and stood, eying me closely before narrowing her eyes and smiling widely.  "But only if you sit first, Mr. McKenseth."

I get the chills as she says my name.  She wants me to sit first?  She's ordering me around while I'm the teacher?  Oh, great it's just a deal!  Just do what she wants so she'll sit and so detention will be over.

"Alright," I give up and walk around my desk, ignoring the pencils and pens on the floor.  Less than a second later I'm head first into the ground, my arms sprawled out before me as I try to grab myself.  It's useless.  I slipped on the damned pencils and my right arm is gripped by polished fingers, my upper body frozen an inch above the ground, nose barely touching.

Well, shite!

I push myself off the ground and stare at Rachelle who let go of my arm hastily, giving me a purt smile.  "Are you falling for me, Mr. McKenseth?  I'm flattered." She teases.

I let out an exhale and try to shrug off the chills on my right arm from her skin on mine.  "Hush it, Miss Mitchelson," I mutter before rushing to my seat once again, this time carefully watching out for the pencils.

"Aw, but you didn't thank me."

"Thanks, Miss Mitchelson." I admit firmly, really just distracted by her long legs and lush wavy brown hair falling past her bust.

I finally sit down and then look at Rachelle.  "Your turn, Miss-"

I'm cut off as she is already walking around my desk and she sits on my lap before I can have anything to do about it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MISS MITCH-"

"Isn't it obvious, Mr. McKenseth?  I'm sitting down, like you asked me to." She grips my arms tightly while I struggle to push her off my black dress pants, but she won't budge.  It's like she ways a ton, but I know she doesnt.  I could carry my mother while she was pregnant with my twin sisters.

I am acutely aware of her face getting closer to mine while I struggle and she simply giggles, crossing her legs casually while watching me with an amused expression.

"I didn't mean sit on me!" My fight is slowly dissipating as I catch the laughter in her tone... and something else.  I feel my face heating up as her lips part and she licks them slowly, like at 10:42 this morning.  I know, nerd, for knowing the exact time.

"Well you should be more specific."

"Fine," I grit my teeth, only to keep from gasping as she adjusts her position on my lap, making me squirm.  "Please get your gluteus maximus off my copulatory organ." According to her bad grades, I knew she didn't what I meant, but if she did...

Phew, I'd be in trouble.

Finally she pouts and lets go of my arms, sliding off slowly before standing up. Leaving me to roll my chair underneath my desk to hide my... well very alert reaction to her attentions.  Dammit, I feel like such a damned fool.  I should have stopped her from sitting on me, should have seen her coming.  Should have seen her... staring intensely.  At me.  Right now.  Standing at my desk, leaning forward, lending me a great vision of her bronze skin and amazing cleavage, perfectly round and hidden in the hot pink bra underneath her white shirt.

Ah, God!

"What do-"

"Miss Mitch-"

We both speak at the same time which makes Rachelle laugh and me hesitate with widened eyes.  She curls her lips in a smile before repeating herself.  "What do I do now, Mr. Kenseth?"

"First off," I force myself to speak steadily and clearly. Failure, utter failure.  I sound like a freaking horny dog ready to hump a lamp post.  Damnit.  I curse my Scottish accent and try to make myself more demanding and mean, like a teacher.  "We start on all that homework you missed, and then study for your next test."

"But I don't want to!"

I'm surprised at how whiny she sounds, when I realize she's faking her tone. She just did that so she could jump and let her cleavage jingle... pleasantly.

I laugh nervously.  Such a dork move.  "Come on, it's not that hard, not if you put forth the effort."

"But I don't know anything about gluteus maximums, or copulation orderies, or whatever you call them." She replies stupidly, staring at me with huge pleading blue eyes.  Well, I am right.  She doesn't know shit, not even the right pronunciations.

"Well... we'll start with the easy stuff.  Gravity... Leverage."

WRONG CHOICE OF WORDS I TELL YOU.  WRONG.  WRONG. WRONG.

Before I know it she's sitting in my lap.  AGAIN.  Her lips dangerously close to my ear and she whispers a few words.

"Gravity?  Leverage?  Are you asking me out, Richie?"