Chapter 14 - Second 'Date'

• Dedicated to Hardcore Gamers<3

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for taking so long updating.  I even forgot my character's name it's been so long!  Hehe.

Danke for the support, votes, and comments. ^.^

--------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT.

I am speechless.

I got up hastily while Rachelle just smiled at me wickedly.  I was about to say something... I don't know what I was going to say, but it was something.  Probably something unintelligable and random.  That was when Rachelle spoke.

"I gotta go babysit!" She saved me from the torture of replying to such an upfront comment.

I lifted an eyebrow.  "You were serious about babysitting?  You weren't lying?"

"No!  If I could I wouldda went with your sis and her hubby to double date.  Anyways, I'll see you tonight at our time, Richard..." She ran up to me and pecked my cheek before running out of the room, leaving me too stunned to move.

Alright... I still feel light-headed... and confused. That was when I decided to walk over to the window and peek out the curtains, seeing Rachelle disappear down the road in a sprint.  Looking at her in admiration I almost didn't notice she was still wearing her short blue dress and boots, VERY immodest clothes and inappropriate for late Winter.

Shiver me timbers.

And she's a runner!  I always liked an athletic woman who wasn't afraid to break a sweat.

And then...

She's gone.

Pretty predictable, huh?

... 8:01 ...

You can just guess what happens next.

DING DONG.

WRONG.

She didn't get a chance to ring the doorbell this time.  I happened to be waiting for her at the front door and opened it right when she stepped onto the front porch.

Oh yeah!  I'm awesome!  She didn't ring the doorbell!  Na na nah na nah!!!

"I've been thinking 'bout my doorbell, when you gonna ring it, when you gonna ring it." I sang to her.

She looks at me for a few seconds with narrowed eyes.  "Are you drunk again?"

"Um yeah, I get plastered every night.  Let's go before my parents see." I grabbed her hand and dragged her down the steps.  Not really.  She's too strong.  I was jerked backwards, stumbling.

"You sound like a little boy who just glued the chair to the floor."

"To the ceiling." I replied.

She smiles for a second before eying my hand in hers.  "Where are you taking me?  Or were?"

"Anywhere... you want to go that I will let you go." I replied coyly.

She smirked.  Something I have never seen her do.  What does she have planned, and will I hate it?  "How 'bout my house?!"

My eyes widened instantly and for a second I was, for lack of better terms, flabbergasted.  I love that word.  I was also intrigued, I'd only met her parents once at Parent Teacher Conference and it would be an interesting experience meeting them again after so long... meaning over two years.  I wondered if they remembered me, and what they would think seeing me, Rachelle's teacher, at her house at night.