Chapter 7 - Homecoming Dance

• Dedicated to Strippers

A/N: Wow... I thought that the Homecoming Dance chapter would be at 5... ended up being chapter 7.  Hope you enjoy and leave me nice comments. Danke for the support! ;) LOL.

Chapter 7 - Homecoming Dance

For an hour and a half I did not see the viper in my bosom.  No matter how long I looked around the dance floor.  Some random country song is blared in the gymnasium.  A disco ball shined great rainbow lights into the poorly decorated room.  The DJ system was set up in back with its' large surround sound.

Ms. Jenningson was talking to 'Turner', meaning Mr. Ramsey, the History teacher.  I was standing in the small circle while they talked about the movie Transformers and Megan Fox.  I lift my eyebrow and almost don't hear the question hurled at me while I'm still looking around for red... Everyone who was wearing white glowed and there was glitter on the floor, which was all I saw.

"Uh, Rich!"

I turn towards Ms. Jenningson, flustered.  I'm glad it's almost pitch black in here because I'm irritated that Rachelle is not here dancing, when I know... she loves dancing.  And I probably look distracted.

"Well, the mechanical structure is directly tied to their membranes, and they cannot move or think or feel without some connection with another invisible force.  It's like the matrix, they're plugged into a large database, the server.  There's no way those machines can go around, changing into cars or cell phones if it weren't for the larger invisible force commanding them to do so. There are commands, reactions programmed into them, so that they appear instinctive.  They spread and multiply like a virus, and if they don't have actual souls, they can't feel." I answer blankly, not really paying attention.  Weren't they asking how unlucky one would be to live as a machine, without sex?

"You here that, Jenny?  He's got it all figured out." Turner says in a mocking tone.

'Jenny', short for Jennifer, funny her name is Jennifer Jenningson.  Her mum must have forgotten who she was married to when she named Jennifer.  Sometimes she's called Jae Jae, which is pretty cool.

"If I were a machine," Jenningson says, taking a sip of the punch that was being served.  "I wouldn't want to have sex, it would be such a boring life.  And they're so UGLY!"

Turner starts laughing and flirting with Jenny.

I turn around to glance around the room, squinting my eyes in search.  She is nowhere in sight.  With an irritated sigh I check my watch. 10:41.  The dance ends in another two hours.  I know I got Rachelle angry, but not THAT angry.  With an inward scowl I shout at her.  'Get angry, be mad!  Maybe that'll make you think of all the shit you've done with those guys-'

Mind spoke.

Too.

Soon.

Either she is not angry any more.  OR.

And I'm betting my Vampire Knight manga on this one:

OR.  She is pissed off, boiling mad and is the bride of Dracula pretending not to be pissed off and boiling mad.

I feel like Iruka only without the nose bleed.  I lift my fingers to my nose and check, just in case.  Nope.  The only red I see... is her.

Her mini skirt is gone.  All that's left is her red corset and a matching red lace thong, and her knee high leather heeled boots.  My jaw is touching the floor, no, it's beneath the floor.  It's at the bloody Earth's core, no at the other side of the planet and to the bloody Sun.  The song changes as if right on cue, and it's a song I've heard from some movie before, but I can't recall.  It has a nice jumpy beat and sung by a woman: