Part 2

Ethan's POV

Grayson picked Sonya up and we headed to our house. Once we were there, Gray immediately walked to his room with Sonya still in his arms.

"Gray, what are you doing with her?" I asked, following him.

He didn't respond as he gently placed her on his bed.

"Grayson," I said, pulling his shoulder and forcing him to look at me. "What are we going to do with her?!"

"Shhh," Grayson said, shoving me out of the room. He took one last look into the room before shutting the door and dragging me into the living room.

"Okay Grayson, tell me what the hell you plan on doing with her!" I nearly shouted.

"She's staying here until she wakes up," Grayson said. "After that, she's going back to her place."

"Why?" I asked.

"Random acts of kindness," he shrugged. "Just like how she saved us from those fans."

"Okay, but what about her being sick?" I asked.

"Sonya's not sick," Grayson said.

"Then why did she puke?" I asked.

"I have a theory," Gray said.

"And what's your theory?"

"I think Sonya's pregnant."

"What?!"

"Yeah, think about it, E. She had her hand on her stomach, she was in no condition to run? It all makes sense."

"So you're saying that we have a pregnant woman in our house?"

"Maybe."

I sighed.

"Can we just keep her here until she wakes up?" Grayson asked.

"And once she wakes up?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"She can leave if she wants to," Grayson said.

"And if she doesn't want to leave?" I asked.

"She can stay here," Grayson said.

"Boy, I thought I was the stupid one," I said making Grayson give me a confused look. "What if she has a boyfriend? What are we gonna do then?"

"I um... I didn't think of that," Grayson admitted.

"This is why you keep me around," I said.

"But what if she really does have a boyfriend?" Grayson asked. "Will he be thankful that we found her? Will he just yell at us and tell us to stay away from her?"

Tears brimmed Grayson's eyes.

"Snap out of it, Gray!" I said sternly, shaking his shoulders and making him look at me. "What is wrong with you?"

"I... I don't know," Grayson said, looking down and putting his face into his hands.

Suddenly, the floorboards creaked causing me to snap my head in the direction of the noise. It was Sonya.

"Um... am I interrupting anything?" she asked in a small voice.

"No. No you're not," Grayson said, taking his head out of his hands and looking up at Sonya.

"Good," Sonya said. "Because I have something I need to tell the both of you."

I looked from Grayson to Sonya. What if Grayson is right? Heck, what if I'm right about her boyfriend?

"What is it?" Grayson asked.

Sonya went quiet and started biting her lip.

"Sonya," Grayson said in a soft voice. "What do you need to tell me and Ethan?"

"I'm pregnant," she blurted.