Part 15

Sonya's POV

After everything was sorted out, E decided we should still go out for dinner. I agreed to this but Grayson was still wary about it.

"I know it's getting late, but that's okay. We can just go to McDonald's," I said. "And if you don't want to pay, I can."

"We can go to McDonald's but you're not paying," Grayson said.

"Do I have to pay?" Ethan asked.

Grayson rolled his eyes. "No, and even if you did, we have the same bank account."

"Right," Ethan said. "Now, who's driving?"

We decided that Grayson should drive and Ethan let me sit in the passenger seat. Once we were ready to go, Grayson drove to the nearest McDonald's.

When we got there, Ethan ran out of the car and ran into the building making me and Grayson laugh. Once inside, Grayson and I saw Ethan looking up at the menu like an excited child.

"He acts so much like a little kid," I whispered to Grayson.

Grayson chuckled. "Last time we were here, Ethan got himself kicked out of the play-place."

"Seriously?" I asked.

Grayson nodded. "He can't even step into the play-area because of it."

I laughed at the thought.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Grayson asked.

Figuring that it was my turn to act like a child, I smiled. "Nuggets!"

Grayson smiled and shook his head. "Now you sound like a kid."

"I know," I said, smiling sweetly.

"Alright, I'll get you chicken nuggets," Grayson said.

"Can I get a ten-piece with a large fry?" I asked.

"You're not asking for much," Grayson said, playfully rolling his eyes.

"Gray, can we order now? I'm hungry," Ethan complained.

"Yeah," Grayson said, walking up to the counter to order our food.

Once Grayson finished ordering, he passed out the cups that the cashier gave him and we filled them with our desired drinks before finding a table. We sat down and, a few minutes later, a brown-haired girl walked over to our table.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, glaring at Ethan.

"I'm waiting for my food so I can eat with my brother and our friend," Ethan said, sounding surprisingly calm.

The brunette then glared at me. "Who is she?"

"My name is Sonya," I said. "Nice to meet you."

"Don't," the girl said. "I know you're more than a friend to Ethan, bitch."

I looked at this girl in horror and shock. I really don't like her.

"Alright, there is no need for name-calling," Grayson said, sounding mad.

"Go away, Emma," Ethan said sternly.

"I just wanted to let you know that this kid is yours, not Aaron's," Emma said.

"It is?" Ethan asked, suddenly sounding happy.

"Yeah, it is and I don't want it or anything to do with it," Emma said.

"Can you at least keep it for me?" Ethan asked.

"I don't want to, but because it's too late to abort it, I will," Emma said. "But as soon as this thing is out of me, it's your problem."

"Okay, please just take care of my child until they're born. No smoking, no drinking, and no caffeine," Ethan said.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt it or anything," Emma said. "I just hate that it's yours. Oh, and I hate you."

"Wow, you're nice to him," I mumbled.

Emma turned to me, a fire of hate in her eyes. She then leaned over the table and smacked me. "Your opinion doesn't matter anyway, slut," she said before storming away.

I held my cheek as Ethan looked over at me. "I am so sorry about her," Ethan said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I said, removing my hand from my face.

That's when I felt Grayson's eyes on me. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

Grayson grabbed his phone out and put it on the front-facing camera. He then handed it to me and allowed me to see the red handprint on my cheek.

"Ow," I said, continuing to look into the camera.