Part 6

Grayson's POV

"Hey, where am I sleeping at again?" Sonya asked once she and I were done cleaning up.

"In my room," I answered, sitting on the couch. "Why, are you getting tired?"

"Maybe a little," Sonya said yawning.

"Follow me, I'll show you to my room," I said.

Sonya sleepily nodded and followed me as I led her to my room.

"There you go," I said, opening the door to my room.

"Thank you," Sonya said, walking into my room and immediately finding my bed.

"Goodnight," I said, about to walk away.

"Goodnight," I heard Sonya's sleepy voice say back.

I walked back into the living room, grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch, and laid down to get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of pans clattering together in the kitchen. Reluctantly getting off the couch, I walked into the kitchen to see Ethan looking for a pan.

"What are you doing?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "And why are you up so early? You're usually never up at this time."

"I'm making breakfast for our guest," Ethan said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because why not?" Ethan asked, finding the pan he needed.

"Alright, what are you making her for breakfast?" I asked, knowing that Ethan sucks at cooking.

"I don't know," Ethan admitted. "I was actually making all that noise so I would wake you up so you could help me."

I rolled my eyes. Classic Ethan.

"What did you have in mind to make her?" I asked.

"I don't know, pancakes with scrambled eggs?" Ethan said.

"Sounds good to me," I said. "But if I'm cooking I'm going to make enough for the four of us."

"Four?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Me, you, Sonya, and her baby."

"Grayson, we're vegetarian, remember?" Ethan asked.

"Right," I said, grabbing a pan for pancakes and a larger pan for the scrambled eggs. "Then we're going to make enough eggs for the two of them."

"So, what do we do first?" Ethan asked.

"Do you know where the pancake mix is?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll go get it," Ethan said, going to get the pancake mix as I put the pans on the stove and lit the burner.

While Ethan was preoccupied with his little task, I went to the fridge to get the eggs and milk. That's when I realized that both Ethan and I were idiots.

"E?" I asked. "How are we supposed to make Sonya scrambled eggs if we don't have any eggs?"

"Good point," Ethan said, walking over to me with the pancake mix. "I'll go get some."

"Nah, I think the pancakes will be enough," I said.

"Are you sure?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah," I said, putting the pan for the eggs away.

After that, I had Ethan mix up the batter for the pancakes. Once he was done and I had approved his work, I started putting the blobs of pancake batter on the pan.

When the pancakes were all made, I told Ethan to set the table while I went to get Sonya.

I walked over to my room and gave a light knock on the door. Not hearing anything, I slowly opened the door and saw that Sonya wasn't in bed.

"Sonya?" I asked.

I heard a groan from the bathroom. Running over there, I saw Sonya leaning over the toilet.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Sonya nodded her head before leaning over the toilet again and emptying the contents of her stomach inside. I awkwardly walked over to Sonya and held her hair back as she threw up. When she was finished, Sonya wiped her mouth and flushed the toilet. After washing her hands, she looked at me.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," Sonya said.

"It's fine," I said. "Are you okay by the way?"

"Yeah, it's just a little bit of morning sickness," Sonya said.

"Okay," I said before remembering what I came to get her for. "Ethan and I made some breakfast if you'd like some."

"I'm starving," Sonya said. "But there's no meat, right? I'm vegan."

"There is no meat at all," I said. "Ethan and I are actually vegetarians ourselves."

"Really?" Sonya asked.

I nodded. "Now, shall we head to breakfast?"

Sonya giggled. "Yes, of course, we shall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovely readers!  I am so sorry it took a long time to publish another part of this story. I feel terrible about it. However, I have some exciting news. I will be updating this story every Monday at 8:00 pm Eastern Time. I hope you all enjoyed and make sure to vote and comment. I love you all and peace!