Part 13

Grayson's POV

Sonya came back into the waiting room with red eyes from what I assumed was from crying. She walked over to the receptionist to talk to her about something before she walked over to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worriedly looking into her green eyes.

Sonya nodded.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "You look like you're going to cry."

"I have never been happier," Sonya said.

"Did you find out how far along you are?" I asked.

"The nurse said I am between four to five weeks," Sonya replied.

“That’s amazing,” I said, smiling at her. “We should go celebrate.”

“I can’t drink, Gray,” Sonya said.

“I can’t either, Sonya,” I said. “What I was suggesting is that we go get something to eat.”

“Oh, that sounds like a great idea,” Sonya said. “Are we bringing Ethan?”

"He would complain if we didn't," I said.

"Alright," Sonya said.

"Shall we get going?" I asked. "I have a feeling that Ethan is going to want to know how your appointment went."

"Yeah, let's go," Sonya nodded.

I nodded before we walked out to the car and, after a silent car ride, arrived at my and Ethan’s house again. When we walked inside, I didn’t see Ethan anywhere.

“Where is he?” Sonya asked.

“Follow me,” I said.

Sonya nodded and followed me through the house and I peeked into Ethan’s room to see him playing Fortnite. I opened the door, careful to not make any noise before I tip-toed into the room and spun Ethan around in his chair.

"Grayson, stop! I need to win this!" Ethan said, sounding like a toddler.

Sonya crossed her arms. "Do you really?"

"Yeah, then it would be my third win in a row and one of my friends bet I couldn't," Ethan complained.

"You sound like a child," I said. "Now, do you want to go out to dinner?"

"What for?" Ethan asked.

"A celebration," I said.

"For?" Ethan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"For me," Sonya spoke up. "For finding out how far along I am."

"And we have to go out for that?" Ethan asked.

"No, we don't," Sonya said. "But Grayson and I want to."

"Then you and Grayson go out on a date then," Ethan said.

"Fine, but we're not bringing back any leftovers," Grayson said.

"Whatever," Ethan said, turning to face the computer again.

"Whatever," Sonya repeated, walking out of the room.

I sighed and left the room, following Sonya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is a little late, I was busy and didn't get the chance to update at the normal time. Also, I'm sorry this chapter is short, it's kind if she filler chapter.