Part 11

Grayson's POV

After Ethan went to his room, I was left in the living room with a blushing Sonya.

"So, what else did you want to do today?" I asked as Sonya set her glass on the coffee table.

"I don't know," Sonya said. "What else did you have in want to do today?"

"I was thinking about going and getting dressed to take a swim," I said.

"Where?" Sonya asked.

"The backyard?" I said as more of a question.

"Wait, you guys have a pool?" Sonya asked.

"Yeah, do you want to join me for a swim?" I asked.

"Sure, that sounds like fun," Sonya said.

I nodded. "Well, let's go get changed so we can go for a swim," I said. "We'll meet up here again before we head to the pool, okay?"

Sonya nodded. "Okay."

We then split to go and get changed before meeting up in the living room ten minutes later. I admired Sonya in her plain, black one-piece bathing suit and at her fiery red hair that was braided and laid over her shoulder before my eyes met with her green eyes.

"Does it look okay?" Sonya asked, noticing that I was practically staring at her.

"Yeah, you look great," I said.

"Thanks," Sonya said. "You don't look too bad yourself you know."

I then remembered that I was wearing my black and white striped swim trunks and a plain white t-shirt. That's when I let out a small laugh.

"Thanks," I said. "Now, are you ready to swim?"

"Yeah," Sonya said.

I nodded before leading her out to the backyard where the pool was. As soon as I was close enough to the pool, I took my shirt off, threw it off to the side and cannonballed into the pool. When I reached the top of the water again, I saw Sonya slightly laughing.

"You're a dork," Sonya said, sitting on the edge of the pool and placing her feet in the water.

"No cannonball?" I asked, swimming over to her legs that were dangling in the water.

Sonya shook her head. "I don't know what it'll do to the baby and I don't want to hurt it."

"Right," I said, remembering that Sonya was pregnant. "Sorry."

"For what?" Sonya asked.

"For not remembering that you're pregnant," I said.

Sonya kicked some water at me.

"What was that for?" I asked, gently placing my hands on Sonya's legs to make sure she didn't kick any more water at me.

"For apologizing for that," Sonya said. "I'm not even showing yet so it's okay that you forgot."

"Speaking of which," I said, lightly pulling Sonya closer to the edge, "not to be rude or anything but, how far along are you?"

"I think I'm a month and a half or so," Sonya said, scooching closer to the edge of the pool.

"You don't know for sure?" I asked, allowing my hands to go up Sonya's legs and find her waist.

Sonya shook her head. "No, I don't," she said, allowing my hands to rest on her waist.

"Why not?" I asked, gently picking Sonya up and bringing her into the pool.

"I saw the positive test and got scared," Sonya said, placing her hand on my shoulder as I fully brought her into the pool. "As much as I didn't want to keep the baby, I did. And I'm still going to. But I'm scared to go to a doctor's appointment by myself."

"I know this sounds crazy, but do you want me and Ethan to take you to appointments?" I asked.

"You'd go with me?" Sonya asked. "LIke actually go with me to appointments?"

"I mean, yeah," I said. "Of course."

"So, if I call my doctor and schedule an appointment, you'll go with me?" Sonya asked, making sure she heard me right.

"Yeah," I said, nodding my head.

Sonya smiled. "Thanks."

"No problem," I smiled back.