Part 23

Grayson's POV

Within the next few days, Sonya had been put on bed rest. I was trying to be as helpful as possible. One night, I heard someone scream and fall to the floor. My first guess was Sonya so I got out of my bed as fast as I could and ran into her room.

"Gray, I need your help," Sonya said, holding her stomach.

"Is the baby coming?" I asked, hearing a bit of panic in my voice.

"Yes," Sonya said before whimpering in pain.

"Do you want me to go get Ethan?" I asked.

"No, I want to leave now," Sonya said.

"Alright," I said, helping Sonya up. "Let's go then."

Sonya and I made our way into the living room and to the front door before I realized that I was shirtless.

"Will you be okay while I go get a shirt or something?" I asked.

"Just go before I change my mind," Sonya said.

I sped through the house and put a sweatshirt on before running back to the front door where I left Sonya. I then grabbed my car keys and helped Sonya into the car before starting it and speeding down the road.

Every time Sonya cried out in pain, it hurt. It hurt to see her in so much pain.

"Distract me," Sonya said.

"What?" I asked.

"Distract me," Sonya repeated.

"With what?" I asked. "What do you want me to say?"

Sonya cried out in pain again. "Tell me something random."

"Uh... Ethan and I once laughed at each other while puking up milk," I said.

"I remember that video," Sonya said, a painful smile on her face. "Ethan was laughing so hard but puking at the same time. To be honest, I almost puked a few times."

"Really? I asked.

"Yeah," Sonya said before yelping in pain.

"Hang in there, we'll be there in a few seconds," I said.

"Okay," Sonya whimpered.

I continued speeding down the road until we finally reached the hospital. I parked by the curb, knowing that I would get in trouble for it later. Once the car was off, I grabbed Sonya and helped her into the hospital.

"Someone help, she's in labor," I said, helping Sonya through the waiting room.

One of the receptionists got on the phone to call a doctor while the other ran out to Sonya. I gave the receptionist Sonya and the two started walking down a hallway.

"Wait, I need Grayson," I heard Sonya say.

The receptionist looked back at me. "Is he the father of the child."

"N-" I started.

"Yes," Sonya said, interrupting me.

"Follow me," the receptionist said, leading Sonya back to an empty room.

*Hours later*

Finally, the baby was born and Sonya was no longer in pain. But my hand sure was. I held my hand as Sonya looked at the baby on her chest.

"She's so pretty," Sonya said.

"She really is," I said. "Takes after her beautiful mother."

Sonya blushed with the last amount of strength she had.

"Hey, you should get some rest," I said.

"But I'm not tired," Sonya yawned.

"You're practically exhausted," I said. "You literally just gave birth."

"Will you watch her please?" Sonya asked.

"Yeah," I said. "By the way, did you think of a name for her yet?"

"Kayla Sophia," Sonya mumbled.

"That's a really pretty name," I said, slowly and carefully picking Kayla up.

"Yeah," Sonya said, her eyes beginning to close. "Thank you by the way."

"For what?" I asked.

"For everything," Sophia said. "You and Ethan are my favorite YouTubers for a reason."

"It was really no problem," I said, walking over to Kayla's crib and laying her in it.

"Seriously though, thank you," Sonya mumbled. "You're my savior."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaand, done. Thank you all for reading and don't be afraid to let me know what you think. Love you all and, for the final time in this book, peace! ✌