Confession🌷

•:••:•:•
Dominant!Jungkook
Submissive!Jimin
•:•:•:•

"Jungkook! Wake up, we'll be late!" Jimin said, trying to make up his classmate Jungkook at his deep sleep, dreaming about his beautiful hyung Jimin.

Jungkook groaned, he doesn't want to make up due to the beautiful dream he has. Jimin smiled to the view of Jungkook who's looking cute while waking up.

"Take a shower now you little bunny. It's 7:36am, don't wanna be late." Jimin said winking to a sleepy Jungkook who's rubbing his eyes. Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair then stood up from the bed preparing his things.

––––°•o♡••♡o•°–––

Jimin is now brushing his teeth with Jungkook resting his bare arms at Jimin's shoulder. Jungkook still has his uniform unbuttoned, revealing half of his chest.

Once Jimin glanced at Jungkook's chest, he blushed then hides his face. When they're done brushing there teeth, they got ready to go for school and started hanging out.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I have to do something tonight. We have a project to do with Jimin Hyung, at my place. I wanted to... say something about me, what I feel when I'm with him, what I feel whenever he's not with me, when he's with another guy.

I want to confess.

I started cleaning up my messy room and ready some junkfoods and coke. Jimin Hyung is buying some things for our project and I don't mind letting him take long so I can prepare things here at our apartment.

I prepared the pillows also and fixed the blanket. And of course my clothes. I wore a see-through white tshirt and also black shorts, I fixed my hair to a nice and good-looking style to impress Hyung.

Once I'm all done, I heard the door of the apartment went open and heard footsteps.

"Kookie?" I heard Jimin Hyung's angelic voice made me chill then made my way towards him. I smiled when I saw his figure at the living room, shooked to see that the whole room is clean.

I chuckled at what he looked like. He looks cute and his reaction is priceless, I wanted him so bad. He's wearing his oversized blue sweatshirt with jeans which made him look so cute.

It's time for me to have strength now, it's been 6 years of their friendship and wanted to confess already. I know that what and whoever I am, Jimin Hyung may accept me.

I came closer to his figure then gave him a back-hug while he's fixing our things for our project. Jimin Hyung was surprise, he doesn't experienced too much back-hugs from me and so he giggled.

"Jungkookie, what's up with you tonight?" Jimin Hyung said while I'm still giving him a warm back-hug, facing him to me.

He was a bit surprised and confused at my actions. He looked at my tshirt and his eyes widened and soon covered it, it's see-through anyways.

I released my bunny smile. "Hyung, don't cover your eyes. It's okay." I said while holding his hands and staring at his eyes.

There was an intense awkwardness at the room, but then he spoke up. "What's wrong? Did something happened to you earlier when I'm gone?" He asked me, with an worried expression.

"I wanna say something, Jimin."

Jimin hyung went silent, he knows that I'm serious once I called him by his name without 'Hyung'. He was quiet, waiting for me to talk.

"Jimin... I... I-I..." I took a deep breath then bit my lower lip looking down. I looked back up again at him then finally spoke up.

"I-I like you, Jimin."

He froze for a moment then blinked. He slapped himself which made me gasp by his action.

"H-Hyung why did you do that?!" I asked in worry then caressed his cheeks, holding his other hand.

"Kookie, please be honest to me. What you said earlier... You like me?" He asked once again while blushing.

Oh god am I doing this right? Is this right?

"Y-Yes Jimin, I like y-"

Before I could finish my words, I felt a pair of lips in mine and my eyes widen once I saw Jimin hyung kissing me.

He pulled away and he smiled at me. It felt like a dream... Is this real?

"I like you too, Kookie."

–––°•o♡••♡o•°–––

My first chap is done now!

jjkstar
imjiminsexual
CupCup42

here you go, the other one will be at the other chapters, but if you guys want I can make the Mermaid one at Chap 2. I don't mind😊

Hope you guys would like this!❤