Valentines Pt.2🍒

To Bless Your Day :3

"Jungkook-ah—" as soon as Jimin was about to speak up, Jungkook held his belt then spanked him.

"It's Daddy to you, babyboy." Jungkook said to the older. He then started to strip Jimin's sweatshirt off then leave hickeys at his neck and chest.

Jimin moaned, and the dominant younger loved it so bad he wanted to suck Jimin more to hear him moan his name loud.

Soon then, Jungkook cannot resist Jimin anymore. He started to take off Jimin's pants along with his undergarments. The younger one started to suck and jerk Jimin off, making him moan from the unexpected actions.

Jungkook was also playing with Jimin's balls while sucking his cock. Then, Jimin started moaning "Daddy!".

"D-Daddy I'm cl-close! Ahh!" Jimin moaned making Jungkook stop. "T-Tease." he whispered, catching his breath.

"You can't come without me." Jungkook stated then stripped all of his clothes off. Back to Jimin, he crawled up to the bed then inserted his big, long and hard cock inside Jimin's tight, small and pinkish hole.

The older then started to moan loudly, he wasn't freaking ready for that. He blushed real hard when Jungkook started moving already fast and deep.

"Ohh, Jungkook~ A-ahh! There! Ugh!" Jimin moaned making Jungkook smirk and move faster. How much both of them are liking this moment.

"You like it letting me fuck you dry Jimin, hm? You like it this way?" Jungkook asked teasingly while hitting Jimin's g-spot non-stop, torturing it hard.

"D-Daddy~ I ca-can't take i-it!" Jimin whined.

"Go ahead." Jungkook answered then both of them came. Jungkook inside Jimin's hole and Jimin at his stomach.

Jungkook came closer kissing Jimin passionately while caressing his cheek. Jimin's left hand automatically rest at Jungkook's smooth neck.

"You liked that babyboy?" Jungkook asked making Jimin nod while blushing. The younger then got out a rose— "Happy Valentine's my love." then put it at his mouth, biting it.

Jimin then smirked. "Round 2?"