Ghost Lover🌷

A Really Short Sad Story

Jimin sat to the ground infront of Jungkook's grave. He brought some flowers for his dead lover. He's alone this afternoon, he wanted peace for him and his lover.

He started to sob louder and harder and kneeled down infront of Jungkook. He never wanted this, he doesn't want this. Why does he have to die?

"I'm so sorry." Jimin said while already smacking his self. "I'm sorry for not protecting. I'm so stupid!" he said again crying louder.

"Is this why you always call me pabo?!" Jimin said again while throwing tantrums at the ground until rain started to shower hard.

Jimin moved closer to his lover's grave then hug it.

It's been a week since Jungkook passed away because of his company's  building was set on fire. And it's been a week since Jimin started to abused his self, he doesn't eat in order everyday and started to do scratches to his body. He almost committed suicide.

Jimin and Jungkook's friends were comforting him, but nothing worked and nothing made him happy. He started to be immune and cold hearted, he only cares about him and Jungkook.

The day started where he drinks pills. Pills that can cause bad effect to him. His friends could see the change in him since he took some pills. You can see his bones from his body, he's super thin. His clothes are becoming heavy because of his light weight. His voice isn't normal. He takes a bath, but always gets out of the room naked.

One month has passed, Jimin is not so normal now. If Jungkook was just here, what would Jungkook feel?

Jungkook was watching. Every ghosts do, but of course Jimin cannot see him. Jungkook feels so bad that everytime he'll see Jimin like this he's tearing up so bad.

He planned to show his self now. He planned to show his self to Jimin and let Jimin feel him. This night.

---°•o♡••♡o•°---

Jimin is at the kitchen, cooking for his self. Suddenly, he felt something cold from his back and at his waist. He looked around and widen his eyes when he saw Jungkook's transparent figure.

He started to cry. Jungkook hugged him again then chuckled. He caressed Jimin's hair while Jimin was standing there shooked.

"J-Jungkook?" Jimin said.

"Yes baby, it's me." Jungkook said then showed himself to Jimin. Jimin knows that he's confirmed dead, and Jimin knows what's happening right now. He knows he's a ghost.

Jimin cried again. Jungkook kissed Jimin. Of course his lips are cold, and maybe Jimin didn't felt anything. But no, Jimin felt warmth from Jungkook's lips. It's weird right? How come that could happen?

"Jimin baby, listen to me okay?" Jungkook said then Jimin nodded, holding Jungkook's hand.

"Baby, I don't want you like this... Please eat properly, okay? And you should always eat in order, I don't like it seeing you like this, you're so thin. You should communicate with Taehyung and the others more, okay? And please, stop taking pills, do you know that I'm crying everytime I see you suffer?" Jungkook said then Jimin nodded while sobbing.

"I have to go now baby, I'll show my self to you sometimes, okay? I have to go now." Jungkook said once again  then gave Jimin a last kiss, slowly fading away.

"Saranghaeyo..."