Siblings🌷

•:•:•:•
Dominant!Jungkook
Submissive!Jimin
•:•:•:•

(Jungkook is older, Jimin is younger.)

¡WARNING!

"Kids! We'll be going now, okay?" Jungkook and Jimin's mom said, while their dad was waiting at the car. "Jungkook, take good care of Jimin, okay?" Jungkook nodded as a response, soon their parents left them alone at the house.

Jungkook looked at Jimin, who's playing video games at his PS. Jungkook smirked, thinking about a new idea from what they were doing since 5 years ago.

They're not really siblings in heart and blood ––– Jimin's mother liked Jungkook's father, and so they ended up being married to each other, considering Jimin now as a "Jeon".

So the thing they were playing was having fun with each other, at school, rooms, and everywhere where they're alone. Jungkook fell for Jimin, because of the thicc ass, big butt, soft plump lips, shining eyes, beautiful hair and white skin —— including the kind personality towards them.

Also having Jimin love the older back because of his toned abs, thicc ass, rough and deep kisses, handsome face —— and also his sweet personality.

Then because of those feelings to each other, they always do sexual things to each other, having Jungkook the top of course.

And now, Jimin stopped from playing at his PS then walked to the kitchen, making Jungkook stare at his big ass because of his tight shorts. The older closed the door —— more like locking it.

He walked to the kitchen to see Jimin at the counter, about to drink some water but then he felt someone's body sticked with him.

Jungkook's hard cock can be felt at Jimin's big ass, making the younger moan. Jungkook then squeezed Jimin's ass making the air between them go hot as hell.

Jungkook slowly took off Jimin's shorts —— along with his underwear. The older sat Jimin to the counter then started to jerk Jimin off, the younger tightening his grip at Jungkook's hair.

"J-Ju-Jungkook, I was just- ahh~ going to d-drink ugh!" Jimin moaned when Jungkook twirl his tongue at the tip of Jimin's private.

"Jungkook, w-what the hell?!" Jimin groaned when the older didn't stopped and was also squeezing Jimin's small balls at the same time.

Jimin threw his head back. He released in Jungkook's mouth without permission, making Jungkook gulped all Jimin's cum.

Soon, they heard a car engine from outside. It was similar to their car so quickly Jungkook helped Jimin wear his underwear and shorts.

Jimin was about to go down the floor but Jungkook kissed him first. But pulling away was too late—

"Jeon Jungkook what on earth are you doing to my freaking son?" Jungkook immediately stopped once he heard the voice of his loved one's mom — Jimin's mother. Both of them cursed under their breath.

"Mom—"

"ANSWER ME." and that's when Jungkook's father came out of the car then walked inside the house. It's when they're dead.

The house went silent. Jungkook and Jimin were scared, also the younger panicking. Jungkook's lips were trembling, he wasn't ready for them to be exposed, and they saw them kissing.

"I told you to watch over Jimin, not rape hi—"

"Mom, we're not related in blood." Jungkook said, making their parents go silent from his manners. "I like him, he likes me. It's not "that" illegal. Admit it that even your own cousins liked each other and ended up getting married at other country where it's not illegal! What more if it's us?" he added, making Jimin's mom stop, which is the story of her two cousins.

Jimin at the back with Jungkook, was blushing then bit his lower lip. Jungkook's dad then lost control then moved them away from each other.

"No, no! Both of you are crazy! You can't do this!" the father shouted. Jimin started to stretch his hand out to let Jungkook hold it tight.

"Oh come on, Dad!" the older yelled, pushing his dad away, his lover's mom supporting him from not falling.

"I like him, okay?! He's mine, we'll be together AND NO ONE WILL STOP US!"