Merman🌷 Pt. IIII [Finale]

"It's nice meeting you." Jimin said to the boy that he saw last night before letting him leave.

They became close, and Jungkook admitted that he was jealous for the both of them. That boy had like the same as he has, it made him curious. He once looked at the boy's necklace. it's a small shell, just like how Ursula's necklace looked like.

Jungkook started to doubt. He was trying to have a conversation with Jimin, but he was ignoring Jungkook and was scolding him infront of the boy earlier.

Jimin would say, "Jungkook, can't you see I'm talking to a guest?", "Please just go to your room, I'm busy here." when Jungkook is giving a paper to Jimin to talk (write) with him.

Jungkook then locked himself to his room alone and crying silently. He likes Jimin and now he finally knows his feelings for him, and so it hurts him so bad.

Minutes passed, a small knock came from his room's big window. Jungkook saw a small red crab looking at him and still knocking at the window.

'Sebastian!' Jungkook thought and quickly ran to the window and opened it. He waved at his friend crab Sebastian happily, grabbed him to his hands and hugged him using his face.

"Why, why, I have heard everything." Sebastian said to Jungkook. "Why did you let that witch have your precious voice?! You may not know if she has a plan or what!" Sebastian added, then Jungkook quickly signed him to keep his voice down.

Jungkook pouted at Sebastian making the small red crab scoff. "Let's just see what happens tomorrow to you, young man. Your mother is looking for you, and she's scared to what may happen to you." Sebastian said, making him sigh and Jungkook upset.

Jungkook looked at Sebastian then grabbed him. He putted the grab to the bedside table then closed the window, he then layed at the bed then covered himself with a blanket.

"Okay, okay. Let's just sleep. Goodnight, young Prince." the crab said then he positioned himself and started to sleep, and so did Jungkook.

The Next Morning

"Jungkook, please wake up young guest." Jungkook heard from Jimin's buttler making him sit up from his bed.

He raised his left eyebrow, asking the buttler what does he wants or what is it. The buttler showed an envelope then Jungkook, and it looked more like a wedding invitation. It made him curious and so he opened the envelope.

It is a wedding invitation. To Jimin's and that guy's wedding. Jungkook widen his eyes in shook and dropped the envelope. He knows this is not good, and this is bad.

He let the buttler leave his room and waked Sebastian up. The crab woke up then Jungkook showed the invitation making Sebastian panic.

"Okay now, I'll get help from the animals. You know the work we need to do." the crab said making Jungkook smile in agreement and prepared a small boat outside the house of Jimin.

He once saw Jimin preparing, but he ignored him first. It's time for him and Sebastian's plan, to wreck their wedding and to make that witch busted. They solved it already, it is really Ursula. Who wouldn't know anyways, it's already clear by the necklace, hair and voice.

The small boat was filled with animals to help Jungkook out. It's actually a good thing that the wedding place is near the water, which made the plan even better. Their number one plan is, to break that necklace.

---°•o◌⑅♡⋆♡⋆♡⑅◌o•°---

It's the tine for their wedding now, and for some reason Jungkook feels bad but at the same time excited.

It's been 1 hour already and it made Jungkook more nervous. It made him think twice for a moment. What will Jimin think if he found out that Jungkook was part of the plan wrecking their wedding? Would Jimin hate Jungkook and bring him back to the water. He hoped not.

"Park Jimin, do you take Min Yoongi as your beloved Husband?"

"I do."

Jungkook's heart broke slowly hearing that answer of Jimin. But then suddenly, a group of birds appeared from the sky then started to drop things at the guy, even poops.

Jungkook looked for Sebastian and showing a look, "Is this the start of the plan?" then Sebastian nodded.

Soon, animals from the sea showed up then started spilling water all over the guy that Jimin is with. Many people stood up then ran away from their seats when some crocodiles are coming out from the water.

Jungkook smiled when he saw his friend bird then landed to Ursula's face then played with her hair harshly. Jungkook quickly runned to Jimin then pulled him away, they were about to go out of that place but until the necklace dropped and broke.

Finally, Jimin had recovered from reality and saw his surroundings then finally landed his eyes to Jungkook's figure. Jungkook fell down slowly when he was transforming back to a merman, having a tail and also had his voice back.

Ursula, also known as Min Yoongi before turned back from being an ugly, fat black octupos. She glared at Jungkook making Jimin sat down and hug Jungkook, protecting him to his arms.

Ursula was about to attack them, but then Jungkook summoned a big wave directly to Ursula then bring her back to the water, far far away from him and Jimin. He thanked his animal friends then they all left.

Jungkook once looked at Jimin. "Are you okay?" he asked. Jimin widen his eyes in shook, hearing Jungkook finally spoke up. Jimin's face expression made Jungkook laughed.

"I-I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm glad you're okay." Jimin said then smashed his lips to Jungkook's, making him blush but then kissed back.

–––°•o♡••♡o•°–––

Jungkook finally told his mother all what happened, the complete story. His mother finally said yes to Jungkook's permission to let him be a human and be with Jimin.

Jimin and Jungkook soon had a beautiful wedding to a big ship letting Jungkook's friends and relatives, sea animals and mermaids/mermans, and also Jimin's friends and relatives. When years has passed, they adopted a child then had a happy and wonderful family.

The End❤