Dancing🌷

•:•:•:•
Dominant!Jimin
Submissive!Jungkook
•:•:•:•

"Is there any Jeon Jungkook here?" Jimin asked, holding a paper at his left hand and holding his lollipop at his right hand.

Jungkook stood up properly while raising his hand. Jimin then sucked his lollipop then signed Jungkook to go in front of him.

Jungkook followed what Jimin said. Jimin admired Jungkook's body head to toe.

'He looks hella hot.' Jimin thought to himself then licked his lollipop, also sucking it after.

"I haven't seen you around before, are you new here?" Jimin asked while making eye contact with Jungkook.

"Yes, and I wanted to practice my dancing skills more that's why I'm here." Jungkook answered then moved his hip to make a comfortable position.

Jimin bit his bottom lip slowly. Jungkook sweared that he almost got a boner just because of that, plus the eye contact. The other students were busy chatting there, so they didn't mind Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin sucked his lollipop then made a handshake with Jungkook. "I'm Park Jimin. I'm a ballet dancer, and it seems like you're a hiphop type. Welcome." Jimin greeted then let Jungkook sat down first then teached the other students.

~

Jimin and Jungkook were left alone at the dancing room. Jungkook showed some of his dancing skills in hiphop to Jimin. Jimin was watching him the whole time, staring at Jungkook's thighs, biceps, face and of course bulge.

Jungkook was done performing. Jimin was sucking a new lollipop, imagining it's Jungkook's cock. He then saw Jungkook was sweating so he stood up then took his towel.

Jungkook sat down at the floor to take a rest. "You seem to be sweating alot." Jimin said then sat infront of Jungkook taking off his lollipop, then wipes all of the sweat at Jungkook's face, being close to each other.

Their breaths were hitting each other, and their thighs touching. It makes Jungkook hard he wants Jimin so bad. Jimin stop, making them do a long and intense eye contact.

Jimin came closer, one move their lips would touch. Then Jungkook sat Jimin at his lap, then kissed him after. It was a passionate and a lovely kiss. Oh how Jimin loved this.

Jungkook held Jimin's thick and soft thighs to deepen the kiss, making Jimin wrap his arms at Jungkook's neck. They enjoyed the moment for a minute then Jungkook broke the kiss by speaking up.

"Jimin?"

"It's hyung to you."

Both of them released a laugh then stopped by staring at each other again, smiling.

"Can I date you?"