Killer Bunny🌷

•:•:•:•
Dominant!Jungkook
Submissive!Jimin
•:•:•:•

¡WARNING!

"Strip. Now." the killer said to Jimin, holding his gun and was ready to shoot it at Yoongi's head.

"Jimin don't-"

"NOW. Or else I'll kill this man here." he said again and deepening the gun at Yoongi's head, making it feel harder.

Jimin didn't do anything. He was sobbing and catching his breath at the same time. He's scared, he and his best friend Yoongi is the victim of the most wanted killer all over the world who's the Killer Bunny. Right in front of him and holding Yoongi.

"Fine then," the Killer Bunny said then pulled the trigger, but in a blink of an eye it was shot at the killer's mask, at the side of his mouth.

Jimin did that, he's glad he's a very nice runner and a dancer so he knows skills. He kicked the gun quickly then positioned the gun to the killer's face using his foot's fingers. He let go of Yoongi then helped Jimin take of the tie at his hands then both of them stood up.

But it was too late.

The killer then stood up fast then kicked Yoongi to the other side. The terrance's window that will let you be safe broke to pieces, making Yoongi fall. He's obviously dead.

While Jimin, was pushed back at the bed when the killer pushed Yoongi to death.

"NO!!" Jimin screamed then started to tear up again. He lost his best friend, right in front of him. It hurts so much he wanted to go and jump next.

A blood dropped at Jimin's sweatshirt. Making him look up to see the killer's half broken mask and a wound bleeding at his face. He knows he's dead.

"You..." the killer said then took off his mask, completely showing his handsome face to Jimin. "I WILL KILL YOU!" he added then flipped Jimin, who's back facing Jungkook now.

Jungkook then licked Jimin's neck, also biting it harshly making it a bleeding hickey.

"Ow!!" Jimin screamed then lose his strength, making his face fall to the bed, his ass up infront of the killer.

"I ordered you to strip but you didn't," the killer started to take off Jimin's pants along with his boxers. "So now I'll do it by my self. And I'll let you see stars~" he added, taking off his belt.

He moved away a little bit, then unexpectedly the killer spanked Jimin with his hard belt. Jimin screamed, he wasn't ready and it hurts so bad. It goes on, and on, until Jimin's butt cheeks are all red and he was tearing up.

"Look who's hard." the killer said while smirking then palmed Jimin fast, making Jimin moan loudly, also clenching hard at the bedsheet.

He was releasing his pre-cum and he's not comfortable. "P-Please st-op!" Jimin begged, so the killer stopped palming him. He catched his breath, then suddenly he gasped.

The Killer Bunny inserted his huge member inside Jimin's small and tight hole. The killer forced it in, even Jimin's hole may bleed or something, he doesn't care he just forced it in.

He moved, not waiting Jimin to say a word, he moved fast and deep. Jimin moaned uncontrollably already hitting the bed and crying out loud.

"Ugh!!" Jimin moaned, in a high pitch. Saying that the killer hitted his sweet spot.

The Killer Bunny moved faster and deeper, he knows Jimin is near for coming then he stopped.

"Did you just came without my permission?" the killer said in a angry tone when Jimin released, he couldn't take it anymore.

The killer then flipped Jimin now facing him, he forcefully opened Jimin's mouth then inserted his member at Jimin's mouth then came there.

"Slurp that all, or else I'll kill you." he said in a warning tone so Jimin had no choice but to slurp it.

He quickly pulled away when he's done doing his 'thing' to the killer and honestly he didn't liked it.

"We have round two~" the killer said about to lay Jimin down.

But Jimin kicked the killer to it's private then got the opportunity to stand, but failed to walk.

The killer had the chance to hold Jimin's wrist to stop him. They made an eye contact, while the killer still holding at his member.

"No baby, please. I won't hurt you, just stay here with me. You're safe, I promise I won't do anything bad to you."