Friday the 13th🌷

•:•:•:•
Dominant!Jimin
Submissive!Jungkook
•:•:•:•

This is gonna be short

Two vampires were secretly friends, because their families are enemies. Jimin is a Vampire, and Jungkook is a Werewolf, and they never betrayed each other even they aren't the same.

Jimin has fallen for Jungkook, but he doesn't show. Jungkook doesn't know his feelings for Jimin, he's not yet sure. But one thing between them, they wanted lust.

Today is Friday the 13th and a full moon will show up tonight. A fight from the werewolves and the vampires, and it might be wild again.

Jimin and Jungkook doesn't have any plans to fight, but they act like they are fighting sometimes but they don't hurt each other that much. So tonight, they need to pretend again.

*awoooooo*

Then all of the creatures ran off of their caves then attacked each other. Jungkook quickly ran to Jimin, like a hug but looks like they're fighting.

Jimin rolled away falling down also, then Jungkook giggled quietly. Jimin started to tickle Jungkook and soon lost strength then fell down from the snowy ground.

Jimin got up then goes on top of Jungkook and also cornered him between his arms. Jungkook suddenly blushed at the sudden action of Jimin but then shook his head.

"You haven't done this to me, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked, then kicked Jimin from his back making Jimin roll over Jungkook's head and has an another position at the snowy cold ground.

"Jungkook..." Jimin started, making Jungkook hum while watching at his wolf mates fighting Jimin's mates. "I like you." Jimin said then goes on top of Jungkook again, going at the neck then licked it.

Jungkook slightly released a moan. Not expecting that Jimin would do that. Jungkook wanted to push Jimin away, but he likes it.

Because of Jimin's action, Jungkook's claws were out and so he started to scratch Jimin's back, blood coming out. While Jimin, was sucking all of Jungkook's blood at the neck.

Soon, while the sucking keeps on continuing and the blood was wasting, they both died.