Merman🌷 Pt. I

•:•:•:•
Dominant!Jimin
Submissive!Jungkook
•:•:•:•

Jeon Jungkook, a merman is all alone and wanted to be part of the human life. Near the shore, he has a spot there where a rock is so he could see humans walking, chatting and kids playing.

A mermaids life isn't easy, it doesn't mean that breathing under-water is a luck because you could survive in order not to drown. Jungkook has saved many people's life once someone has tripped to the water and doesn't know how to swim.

Jungkook is from a royal family from a royal palace and he's a prince. Rather a half-princess. Jungkook doesn't like to be in a royal life, he's not actually free to do what he wants.

He has this wonderful voice of his that many mermaids loved hearing. Singing is part of his life and many creatures under-water fall for it. Even with this witch, who wants to get his voice so bad.

–––°•o♡••♡o•°–––

A big ship was found at there place. Jungkook and his brothers was just in there room, there mother wanted them to be safe from the humans that may get them.

Jungkook doesn't want to be stucked at their room. While his brothers are playing and messing around, he left the room secretly then goes up, to see the ship and humans.

He saw... a handsome guy. It made him stare at him long that made him go to his rock, as well as his hiding spot. The guy shows a beautiful smile, while laughing with his mates and drinking beer.

Jungkook's eyes keep on sparkling while looking at the guy's figure. Soon, a rain occurs. The guy and his mates panicked a bit because the longer the rain stays, the way it showers harder.

The waves of the water starts to wave uncontrollably. Jungkook looks at the guy he was staring at earlier, and he was going to fall when the ship was being out of balance.

And in one glance, that guy fell to the water then Jungkook's eyes widen. He swam under the water to look for that guy and soon he found that guy.

Jungkook quickly swam to him then brings him to the shore to let him save his breath from the accident that happened.

Jungkook backed away a bit, realising he just touched a human that he doesn't know it's name and just saved him.

Has Jungkook fallen inlove with this young man?