Abused🌷Pt. II [Finale]

"Jungkook, open the fucking door!" Yoongi screamed from outside of the room making the both of them wake up.

"Go to work!" Jungkook screamed back, hugging Jimin to let him know he's safe whatever happens when he's with Jungkook.

Yoongi was still knocking loudly and harshly at the door, not letting them escape whatever they do.

"J-Jungkook-ah... I-I'm scared..." Jimin said tearing up a bit. "I don't want him to a-abuse me again..." he added then started to sniff.

Jungkook then caressed Jimin's back then kissed his forehead.

"Don't mind him, you're safe with me hyung." Jungkook said making Jimin's heart melt because of his sweetness.

Yoongi is smart, and so he had a plan. He took one of Jimin's hair clips. He made it do a shape that could be a key, and he succeeded. He finally made the door opened making Jungkook widen his eyes.

"Now give him back!" The mint haired man said, walking forward to the bed of Jungkook.

Jungkook cursed under his breath. He was about to sit up but Yoongi slapped him at the face. He sighed.

"Come here," the man said pulling Jimin's wrist but the younger was hesitating. "I am your master, you should follow whatever I'll say!" he added.

As soon as possible, Jungkook kicked Yoongi at the bulge, making the older lose his strength.

Jungkook hid Jimin behind his back, making Jimin rest his hands at Jungkook's shoulders.

"Go to work, and I promise you once you got home I'll give him back to you. Now go away." Jungkook said making Jimin widen his eyes.

"J-Jungkook... p-please do-don't." Jimin said, slowly shaking Jungkook. He didn't respond, he just bit his lip while looking at his hyung.

Yoongi sighed but gave a death glare for the both of them. "Don't touch Jimin, understood?!" Yoongi warned Jungkook then left them, shutting the door closed.

Jungkook watched Yoongi while he's walking away, leaving his house. He closed the gate then drove his car off to work.

"J-Jungkook-ah... w-why did you-" Jimin was cutted off when he saw Jungkook packing up his clothes.

"Yes hyung, we're leaving. I'm taking you to my place, okay?" Jungkook said, glancing to his hyung and showed him a small smile then continued packing.

"T-thank you... I'll go p-pack my things too then..." Jimin said, and he finally stood up then walked properly and comfortably.

Jungkook smiled by himself when he saw Jimin walking properly.

Jimin packed his things slowly then put it at his bag. He was happy, he's now safe from the monster that's abusing him. He's now going to be with someone that he's safe with.

Once they're done packing, Jungkook helped Jimin carry his things outside then Jungkook put it at the back seat of his car.

"J-Jungkook-ah..." Jimin said then gulped once Jungkook stared at his blue milky eyes. Jimin blushed so he looked away. "T-thank you..." he said then Jungkook released a chuckle.

"You're welcome hyung." Jungkook said, ruffling Jimin's hair. "I don't have any kiss included?" Jungkook asked making Jimin looked at him blushing with wide eyes.

"I-I was joking, hyung." Jungkook said then released an awkward laugh. He was about to walk to the driver's seat but then...

Jungkook felt someone's lips in his. A soft and plump one. He saw who it is, and it made him smile. Soon, he kissed back. Jungkook held the older's hands then walked to the car and drove off.