PROMISE🌷

•:•:•:•
Dominant!Jungkook
Submissive!Jimin
•:•:•:•

"Hon, p-please don't worry I-I'm still holding your h-hand. P-please be strong honey."

Those were the last things Jungkook said, holding Jimin's hand while the doctors are saving Jimin, but it was too late.

Jungkook was crying all the time. The doctors were explaining, but hell everytime he'll look at Jimin they're just the background noise.

He took care of Jimin since they met, but no body knew Jimin would had a leukemia that may wreck their life together.

Jungkook keeps on buying medicines just to let Jimin live. But this surgery, was the last time he used his money.

December 12th was the date when Jimin started to spent his days and nights at the hospitals with Jungkook leaving him to go to work to have money and let the paid nurse watch over him.

The afternoon, Jungkook visited Jimin hugging him slowly and making his weight light. Then he kissed Jimin at his forehead.

"How's my baby?" Jungkook asked his husband, intertwining their fingers. Jungkook showed a forced smile, through all the hard works he did today to his company just to get the payment for Jimin's surgery tomorrow.

"I should be the one asking you that." Jimin said showing a smile. Jungkook's heart broke to pieces when he heard Jimin's cracked and weak voice.

Jimin squeezed Jungkook's hands and spoke up again. "I love you Jungkook, so much. I will never forget this things you made just for me. I'm sorry for always making you tired. Just remember that I'm always here, looking for you okay?" he added making Jungkook tear up.

"Y-yes hon." Jungkook said, sobbing then hugged Jimin making his weight light again.

It's the day, the doctor came to get Jimin for the surgery and let Jungkook wait outside. He's nervous and scared. They both know that Jimin may die soon, but they keep on fighting to still be together.

Jungkook payed them already, now making his wallet half-empty. He sighed, then sat down to the waiting area again.

The surgeon came out and told Jungkook every detail. It went out well, he sighed in relief.

Now this is the day, the day that Jungkook was looking at Jimin who's laying at the bed, weak and pale. Jimin is such a kind person and an angel he doesn't deserve such pain like this.

But then...

"D-Doc! Doc! Help, please!" Jungkook called out looking at the heartbeat, the pressure is becoming low and it's not normal. "Shit, shit, shit!" he keeps on cursing while waiting for the doctors.

"Clear!" the doctors keep it on, but nothing's working. Nothing. It's ending.

Then the line went flat.

"Time of death-"

"N-NO PLEASE, PLEASE DO IT AGAIN THIS CAN'T BE H-HAPPENING P-PLEASE!" Jungkook keeps on whining while holding Jimin's hand, while he's already dead.

Jungkook came home feeling empty, he came with his beer and smoke, he knows this is not right, but he wants to lose the pain already.

He sat at the couch then drinks again then smokes. He knows his lungs may be affected, but he needed this.

He looked at the fire place and saw a picture frame of him and Jimin together. He walked forward there then held the picture at his hand, then saw a small golden box with something written 'For Jungkook, Love Jimin'.

He opened it then saw a tape so he played it to the music player.

"Hi Jungkookie my love!" Jungkook's world stop when he heard Jimin's voice. The whole room was filled with Jimin's beautiful voice.

"This is my proper goodbye to you, since I cannot say this face to face to you, I don't wanna cry seeing you cry either." he said making Jungkook tear up already. "Pado." Jungkook mumbled.

"I made a song for you, and I hope you would like it. I love you Jungkook, and this is all for you."

Jimin started singing, and it made Jungkook cry while listening to the whole song. He played it. Again. And again. And again.

"I want you to be your light baby, you should be your light. So that it doesn't hurt anymore. So that you can smile."