Bully🌷

•:•:•:•
Dominant!Jimin
Submissive!Jungkook
•:•:•:•

"Wacha!" Jimin said flicking Jungkook's head hard while watching Jungkook silently studying at his school's desk.

Jungkook cursed under his breath then hold his head, caressing the spot Jimin flicked at. He knew it was bruised, Jimin doesn't have that big hands but a sharp nail.

Jimin laughed when he saw Jungkook's eyes being watery.

"Does it hurt?" Jimin asked teasingly then hold Jungkook's head, massaging it uncomfortable.

Jimin always treats Jungkook like this since he first transfered here at their school, it's his first time and it was like Jimin was testing him all the time.

"S-stop it!" finally, Jungkook yelled. It was his first time doing this at Jimin. He finally let out a shout right in front of Jimin's face which made their classmates look at them silently.

"What did I even do wrong for you to do this to me?! YOU ALWAYS DESTRUCT ME I DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH SELF CONFIDENCE BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU JERK!" Jungkook yelled again, then stood up from his seat making Jimin widen his eyes with fear. Jungkook then walked out.

He ran outside the school, sitting underneath the tree to thr backyard of their school. He hugged his knees to his chest while letting out his tears and also holding his head, it is already bruised.

"Why are you doing this to me, Park Freaking Jimin," he said while sobbing. "I like you, I don't know why. But you're such a jerk." he added wiping his tears away.

Suddenly he felt a hand tapped his shoulder. He looked up then covered his mouth, also widening his eyes once he saw Jimin. He backed away, and he was also about to stand up but Jimin stopped him by holding his wrist.

"Jungkook, please wait up." he said then pulled Jungkook back slowly, he haven't done this before.

Jungkook can't say no to what Jimin said so he sat down beside him, looking away. He was blushing a bit, he didn't know he said that while Jimin was at his back.

"You like me?" Jimin asked, holding back his smile. Jungkook didn't respond, and so Jimin help his chin to make eye contact with him. "Answer me, Jungkookie." he said, leaning in slowly making their faces go closer to tease Jungkook who's blushing.

"I-I don't. Eww." Jungkook said, acting that it's not real. Jimin once again got closer, now their foreheads are touching and their nose brushing. Jimin smiled, making Jungkook blush more. "Y-yes I do!" he finally said making Jimin smile.

"Aww," Jimin said then hugged Jungkook. "I'm sorry if I had to treat you like this, baby, I just had this 'thing' with you too and I always want to touch you and talk to you. That's how I can be close to someone. I'm sorry." he added making his hug with Jungkook tighten.

"Is that so..." Jungkook blurted out. "Oh well, gotta go to the classroom, we have a lesson to listen at." he said to escape this thing happening between him and Jimin. He stood up, and so did Jimin.

"Hey, before we go in-" Jimin said first, catching Jungkook's attention then looked at him while his hands at his pants' pocket. "I want us to... um... be together. You know, you being my boyfriend and me being your boyfriend...? ahaha." Jimin said awkwardly with a questioning look.

A long silence happen, but then Jungkook winked first that made Jimin blush. "Sure thing." Jungkook whispered then walked inside their classroom.

He left Jimin going happy and crazy to the ground. He doesn't know how happy he is, while Jungkook walking at the classroom smiling widely.