Chapter 1

Taehyung's point of view

It's 8 in the morning, I just woke up and looked at my clock thats projected above my bed. I see the time and blink twice, shit I didn't set my alarm. I jumped out of bed and got dressed. No time for a shower or breakfast.
I'm lucky my uni is close to my apartment, I walk to uni every morning. But today im running, shit I'm gonna be late.

The class has already started when I entered the classroom. "Sorry I'm late, I forgot to set my alarm." I say as I sit down in an empty seat. "This isn't the first time Teahyung." the professor says. "I know I'm sorry, won't happen again."

The class is really boring, luckily there was an empty seat next to the window. I looked outside, the weather is nice today. The class ends and it's time for lunch. I'm really hungry because I skipped breakfast today. Let's see wat they're offering today...

There is an empty table in the corner of the canteen, I set my lunch tray down and take a seat. "Hey Tae" I hear someone yell, I look around and see Jimin and Yoongi. They walk towards the table where I'm sitting. "Hey guys" I say as they sit down. "Do you have any plans after school? Yoongi and I are going to the movies, would you like to join us?"
"Sorry guys, I need to work after school, I'm free tomorrow though."
Jimin pouts and looks at Yoongi. "Can we go to the movies tomorrow so Tae can join us?" Jimin says to Yoongi. "Well..." Yoongi starts as I interrupt them. "You don't have to change your plans for me, have fun together." and Yoongi is happy I said that. Jimin and Yoongi are a couple, its been a month since Yoongi asked Jimin to be his boyfriend. He was so happy, he had a crush on him for a long time and couldn't believe Yoongi felt the same way. "Okay, but next week you and I are gonna hang out. It's been so long sinds the two of us did something together." Jimin says still pouting. "Yes it's been a long time". Sinds they are together Jimin and I didn't hang out that much anymore. We used to hang out almost every day, but I got a job and he got a boyfriend.

After the last class I went home to change in my work clothes. I work at a restaurant in town, it's really fun and it pays well.
I went outside and locked the door behind me when I felt someone stare at me. It creeps me out, I turn around to see if someone is looking at me but the street is empty. I only see a few parked cars, but no people. Strange, I definitely felt someone staring at me. I shake the feeling and go to work.

It's busy as usual. "DINER FOR TABLE 2 IS READY". I walk towards the kitchen to take the food to the table. "Here you go, enjoy your meal" I say to a young couple. They come here quite often, they always eat the same.

Work is over, it's 12 in the evening. I walk home, ugh I'm so tired. As I walk to my house I get the feeling again that someone is watching me, I look around but again I see no one. That's so strange. Later I see a couple walking across the street, but they are to busy with each other to be looking at me. I follow them with my eyes as I bump into someone in front of me "Oh I'm so sorry sir, I wasn't looking where I'm going" I said to the tall handsome man in front of me, he is holding my arm and staring at me, but he doesn't say anything. "Sir?" I ask and the man lets go of my arm "Sorry" he says and walks away. What a weird man. I look at him while he walks arount the corner.

Home, finally. I'm not sleepy yet and my class tomorrow starts at 11 so I decide to watch some tv and take a shower before going to bed.
As I'm laying in my bed I remember the men I bumped in to on my way home. He was really handsome, black hair, dark brown eyes and a well build body. But it's so strange that he didn't say anything but just stared at my face. It was almost... creepy. I didn't think any of it and just went to sleep. Now making sure I set my alarm before going to sleep.

...............

That was my first chapter, not much happend but it wil, soon

Hope you liked it✨☺️